How do I post a story here as a non-hosted author?

I haven't written for 4 years. Long story. Let's just say internet burnout.

I'm getting the bug again. I have 10 stories on nifty, one that is 66 chapters, so I do have experience. Under Authors and Stan if anyone is curious.

I came here because of Bill W, a friend of mine. If I post on nifty, I might as well post here, if I am accepted.

I don't know html although I am a full time programmer and have been for 36 years. Just old school. If I want to be posted, can I get someone to help me with the html part? That would be a long time away, though. Just asking.

I haven't written for 4 years. Long story. Let's just say internet burnout.

I'm getting the bug again. I have 10 stories on nifty, one that is 66 chapters, so I do have experience. Under Authors and Stan if anyone is curious.

I came here because of Bill W, a friend of mine. If I post on nifty, I might as well post here, if I am accepted.

I don't know html although I am a full time programmer and have been for 36 years. Just old school. If I want to be posted, can I get someone to help me with the html part? That would be a long time away, though. Just asking.

Hi Stan,

Welcome to GA :2thumbs: .

Here's a link to the efiction section of GA. This is where authors can add their own stories. I am not that familiar with it, but I believe there is help and an FAQ on how to use it.

Hope this helps,

Vic

Hi Stan,

Welcome to GA :2thumbs: .

Here's a link to the efiction section of GA. This is where authors can add their own stories. I am not that familiar with it, but I believe there is help and an FAQ on how to use it.

Hope this helps,

Vic

Thanks Vic. I have only written one chapter of my new story. I like to get 10-15 chapters done before I start posting but I wrote down the link.

Stan

If you still need help with the Html part of it, let me know and I'll help you with it.

Thanks. I write slow until I really have a good idea about where I'm going to take a story. I normally publish a chapter every other day so I have to get lots written before I start publishing so I know I can keep up.