Dead Space 3!

PatrickOBrien

I loved the 1st one, the 2nd was decent, so I am not sure about the third.

The previews don't seem that spooky or "Alien"-esque.

They're turning into the bioshock franchise, decent, but loses itself over time.

HELLLLL YEAHHH. I'm a big fan of DS but they've definitely changed directions since 1, although the first one I played was 2. The scare factor definitely wears off especially if you're a veteran, and I'm imagining it would be the same for DS3, as they're turning it into more of a "marine has lots of guns and shoots zombies" kinda game.

Nonetheless, I'm definitely looking to play it with a friend. I still remember when I first started playing I would......... not play for long periods of time because I wussed out so often haha

Also, good article wrathofmagneto! : D

I still need to beat 2 :P I wanna play this one since it's co-op and my boyfriend loves the series, but I need to at least get through No No Kuni and Fire Emblem: Awakening before I can go back to DS2, so it'll be a while :(

• 2 months later...

So was DS3 all you expected?

I thought there were going to be some answers but all it made were a lot more questions. I guess thats okay too. Keeps the series going. I wouldve liked to see some more elaboration on those guys in white in DS2:Severed that had that weird 'weapon' being those waves emitted from the fingers.

What I didnt like so much about DS3 is the Markers seemed to have lost their mystile and became kind of a 'everyone knows about those now. whats for lunch?' Defeating the final enemy seemed too simple and easy. Esp when you werent hurting it with your own weapons. That couldve been done differently and for a chapter or two possibly.

Ah well, theres lots of 'could haves.'