• Site Administrator

Anybody catch 24 tonight on Fox? wowsers....

And Brady Corbet is in it. He recently starred as a gay boy in Mysterious Skin along with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. (You can also see him in his boxers with a chubby in Thunderbirds. ;) )

Anyhoo. I wonder if he's gay...

Yeah- I saw 24. Why is it that there's always a cute 17 year old involved in the 24?

I caught bits and pieces of it. We came home around 1/4 to 9 from dinner (missing much of the first hour) and my father forced me to take down our christmas tree during the second hour, followed by eating ice cream cake by my birthday, so I really haven't a frickin clue about what went on... all I saw was

Bauer with some kid named Derek, talked to his mom, Cloe snuck them into an apartment building, some women was supposedly psycho because she didn't take her meds, but it turns out she was telling the truth, Palmer was apparantly assassinated... in his brothers house? Bauer faked his name to the kid and his mother, apologized, left, a truck explodes, terrorists shoot the place up, some security gaurd took cyanide, they all thought some random presidents chopper would be attacked....

lol I'm lost and hoping that the TV in the common room at my dorm isn't hogged tomorrow night...

Well, the reason there's a cute teen guy in 24 is pretty much 3 reasons.

1) It's 24's target audience. The teenage male, it lets the audience feel as if it might possibly be them, it's someone to identify with.

2) 24 seems to have a fairly large gay following, so maybe if you're a gay teenager and you can't have jack you can at least fantasize about brady....

3) I forgot three.

//shadows

Anyhoo. I wonder if he's gay...

On the commentary track for the 'Mysterious Skin" DVD, he mentions being visited on the set by his girlfriend.