I haven't read this yet, but I did check it out. Providing a story link would be helpful to readers too.  I do have a question, you have a good number of reviews, but I see that you don't reply to all of them? Just curious... I always wonder when authors answer some reviews and not others since that might direct reader's discussion on the story forum.

I'll put it on my to-read list :)

I haven't read this yet, but I did check it out. Providing a story link would be helpful to readers too.  I do have a question, you have a good number of reviews, but I see that you don't reply to all of them? Just curious... I always wonder when authors answer some reviews and not others since that might direct reader's discussion on the story forum.

I'll put it on my to-read list :)

I'm happy that you are going to read Outcast and I don't really have an answer to your question LOL

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

OK, Chapter 10. Blake just showed up at Don's door. This story is insane.

And I'm loving every word of it. But I have to admit that I'm not sure I trust ANYBODY.

But Chen least of all. Going back to talk to drake was out of the blue.

And what was that with the fallen Angels and the guy showing his "fangs"? I don't think that was literary license. Are you SURE you're only 19

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Just found Outcast the other day and i am enjoying it. I have reached Chapter 12 now. You are trying to be really ambitious but i think the whole Corporation conspiracy aspect is overpowering the strong character development at the beginning of the story. The characters are rushing ahead when they barley know each other. Al to of the early humour and tenderness came from the smaller interactions between the charters. Now the cast grows with each chapter and the plot complicates. It is a great story but i would suggest a stronger focus on the small stuff.  As i reader i am invested in Don, Danny and Chen but the  Corporation is vague and faceless. Don't forge the larger plot, just don't let it hijack the story. You are carrying 7 main characters now, a future NYC psionics and a love story - a big load

This is meant as support not criticism