"I'll be BACK!!"

So, you thought this catch phrase comes from The Terminator? Wrong. More than 10 years earlier -1973 - it was the terrifying tag line in this UK PSA for 6-10 year olds that put a whole generation of kids into permanent trauma therapy.... :lol:

Sweet jesus, I felt like I was watching a horror short-film with that thing. :o

• Like 1

Sweet jesus, I felt like I was watching a horror short-film with that thing. :o

as you all probably know, i go to a university on a beach that has dangerous and notorious rip tides and undercurrents

my personal tutor genuinely showed me that video on our freshers week induction 

ive had a small fear of the sea (and open water) ever since, but alas its never stopped me wading in. oops.

i love the mechanic one, it actually makes sense. the cop one is just a bit creepy, esp because he's much older than the kid driving.

There was a super scary PSA about texting while driving made and released in Wales a few years back. the horror. i think this form of communication can be incredibly useful.

i know which PSA youre talking about, but i wont post it because it may be distressing to watch for some people! but it sure did the job on a few of my friends who texted and drove at one point, a lot of them havent picked up a phone whilst behind the wheel since.

There was also a very good australian one about drink driving that was released years ago but still makes me cry when i watch it, it was called something like 'the 12 day of christmas', and was one of the most moving ones i have seen, even though it wasnt the best made or even aimed at my age group!

Edited by Never Surrender