So - very relaxing evening at home. For once - Dan got home at a decent time, made us a great steak dinner and now is sitting typing, while I play EQ2... so I'm just kinda half-playing really - listening to music too and relaxing. He's typing up a storm - so I look over.

He has the BIGGEST grin on his face. I have NO F*ing clue what he's writing - but he keeps breaking out in these big grins...

Shhhhh.... 0:)

So - very relaxing evening at home. For once - Dan got home at a decent time, made us a great steak dinner and now is sitting typing, while I play EQ2... so I'm just kinda half-playing really - listening to music too and relaxing. He's typing up a storm - so I look over.

He has the BIGGEST grin on his face. I have NO F*ing clue what he's writing - but he keeps breaking out in these big grins...

Hmmmm... I think he's up to something... But you are right, we can't let him know that we are on to him... 0:)

It was about a baseball game...(not telling which story it was in though)

Hmmmmmm!!!! So, he is up to something... :devil:

Imagine being poor Robert and having to sit here while I type, knowing you won't see the chapter until it's ready for posting (he's gotten ONE chapter of DOR early since we moved in together, although I'm more lax about Service...funny thing is he's not been keeping up and is several chapters behind on that story).

As for what I was writing last night...not going to tell. :)

I WILL be working on Service, though, tonight. I need to finish that up so there's a chapter for you folks to read this weekend, and I really want to get Chapter 36 of DOR finished up as well (halfway through it now). It'll see the return of two favorite characters in that chapter, as Chapter 34 sees the return of another favorite character. Okay enough hints for now...y'all have fun (and if I have too much fun writing, Robert might just put me in the guest bedroom for the night...which if Tim had already come by for a visit and ended up chained in that bedroom wearing a baseball uniform, wouldn't be a bad thing...well not until Robert remembered he was in there).

As for what I was writing last night...not going to tell. :)

Would you be willing to tell *after* it's posted? Perhaps mention in this thread, after posting it,

"The last half of chapter xx of story xxxx that I just posted is what we were talking about"

And, if not, may I take this opportunity to ask Robert an entirely unrelated and completely innocent question: Just how much, exactly, do you charge to extract information from Dan, and is he ticklish? 0:)

I WILL be working on Service, though, tonight. I need to finish that up so there's a chapter for you folks to read this weekend, and I really want to get Chapter 36 of DOR finished up as well (halfway through it now). It'll see the return of two favorite characters in that chapter, as Chapter 34 sees the return of another favorite character. Okay enough hints for now...y'all have fun (and if I have too much fun writing, Robert might just put me in the guest bedroom for the night...which if Tim had already come by for a visit and ended up chained in that bedroom wearing a baseball uniform, wouldn't be a bad thing...well not until Robert remembered he was in there).

Hmmmm... Do I sense the beginnings of a Tim-the-slut fan club here? Well, I wanna join too! :devil:

Hmmm....let me see...I need to prepare chapter 34 for posting tomorrow since we're going to LA for the weekend and it's not the chapter I was working on when Robert made his post. Of course he's being nice and NOT posting about the chapter I finished writing last night...

Hmmmm... Do I sense the beginnings of a Tim-the-slut fan club here? Well, I wanna join too! :devil:

originaly i thought a fun club might be a little premature, however, after being mentioned in dan's last blog entry, I may need help with keeping the hordes of people at arms length.

I hereby nominate C James as president of the TTS fan club and appoint him as chief of security in charge of TTS's personal protection. and since there is no one in the club to second the motion, i do that as well, and order it to be so.

and now, as the pedastalized object of affection of the TTS fan club, I hereby wish dkstories a very very

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

an for dans actual present, it's good and bad.

good=size 38 waist, XL or XXL top--i believe you know what that is for dan :devil:

bad=you gotta wait longer for the address :P

originaly i thought a fun club might be a little premature, however, after being mentioned in dan's last blog entry, I may need help with keeping the hordes of people at arms length.

I hereby nominate C James as president of the TTS fan club and appoint him as chief of security in charge of TTS's personal protection. and since there is no one in the club to second the motion, i do that as well, and order it to be so.

WOW! Thank you! I had no idea, or I'd have prepared an acceptance speech! (I assure one and all, my speeches are awesome! Best cure for Insomnia ever invented!) OK! So, I'm in charge of the Fan club! Absolute power!! They say power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely, and all that, so I'll get right to work being absolutely corrupt! I'm actually quite good at it: Lawyers sometimes come to me for lessons.

So, first order of business... Security! Let's see... Who do we know of who has the Security thing down to a fine art? Jarrod comes to mind... OK, Dan, would you be willing to let Jarrod, kind-hearted soul that he is, see to Tim's well being? :devil::devil::devil:

Second order of business... Publicity! Publicity photos, of course! :devil::devil::devil:

I guess this makes me in charge of club membership too, so, on to the corrupt part: Dan, Robert, I hereby graciously offer you membership in TTTSFC (The Tim The Slut Fan Club). Membership dues are cash only, sent to me. 0:)

• 2 weeks later...
It was about a baseball game...(not telling which story it was in though)

Hmmmm.. DOR 36 has a baseball game in it, and the first sentence of the chapter sure made me do a double-take.

So, was the very first part of DOR 36 what you were writing? 0:)

Yep...and then he got a very worried look on his face when I started cackling evilly after typing the end of the chapter. Poor Robert...he gets startling hints and teasers...but doesn't get the chapter until it's been sent to Myr...

Hmmmm.. DOR 36 has a baseball game in it, and the first sentence of the chapter sure made me do a double-take.

So, was the very first part of DOR 36 what you were writing? 0:)

Yep...and then he got a very worried look on his face when I started cackling evilly after typing the end of the chapter. Poor Robert...he gets startling hints and teasers...but doesn't get the chapter until it's been sent to Myr...

What? Evil cackling? Say it ain't so! :devil:

You sure are rough on your characters.. I can't think of ANY character in the DO & DOR series who hasn't died at least once! (Well, I'm cheating a bit by counting the nuclear wars.) :read:

However, those characters have it easy compared to some in VJ2.. :D

• 2 months later...

I know this is an old post but.. small world. On my own server too, Aggro Fish, Ive seen you guys around, does Dan play too? =)

I know this is an old post but.. small world. On my own server too, Aggro Fish, Ive seen you guys around, does Dan play too? =)

Doh - almost didn't notice this post... I got Dan to play SWG, but when I moved to EQ2, he wasn't interested at all. Hmm... I thought it might be because of it being fantasy, but he likes DAOC - so, who knows. Though really - would you rather he was an EQ2 addict like me? Or had more free time to write - heheh... :2thumbs:

I'm one of the starters of Aggro Fish - we started on Neriak but got moved over to Kith during the server consolidations. If you want, add me to your friends lists - heh - um, my alts are easy to identify:

Trebite (my main), Trebbbbor, Trebest, Trebs and Trebolas are the ones I'm most likely to play, though I also have older alts of Trbor, Trebor, and Treborat.

PS - if anyone else plays EQ2, let me know...