2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

The Day of Silence

Kurt

Well, this year I am going to participate in my first Day of Silence at school. I am all signed up, I have my shirt ordered, and I am all ready. :D I am kind of really looking forward to it. After school on Wednesday (the Day if Silence) there is going to be a party called The Night of Noise. I am also really looking forward to that.

So, is everyone going to participate in the Day of Silence? :2thumbs:

Kurt :D

Well, this year I am going to participate in my first Day of Silence at school. I am all signed up, I have my shirt ordered, and I am all ready. :D I am kind of really looking forward to it. After school on Wednesday (the Day if Silence) there is going to be a party called The Night of Noise. I am also really looking forward to that.

I'm definetly doing some stuff for it. Not officially, though, because my school's principal is a nazi (actually, she's just terrified of getting complaints...and they said Canada was supposed to be liberal)

Well, the Day of Silence is tomorrow. I am looking forward to it. I have a T-shirt that says "Day of Silence"

Under that it says "Activist" Than there is a picture, than it says " People are loudest when they say nothing at all."

Have a good and safe Day of Silence tomorrow,

Well, I wasnt quiet all day, but it's safe to say that no one at school heard anything from me today :) I stayed home lol

I spent the better part of the evening messing around with some ladies.... NOT IN THAT WAY! But laughing was involved... and I did talk throughout the day, kind of have to in order to play Root Beer Pong (don't ask). But hey, I'm quiet by nature, so I can probably go days without speaking!