Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

The Chatter Box

Renee Stevens

Just now, Hunter Thomson said:

What I'm hearing is I don't have to get my dancing shoes on

pretty much.

but if anything changes, I'll make sure someone records you teaching dance classes to I'll get to watch B) 

• Like 2

Just now, Renee Stevens said:

I want to see too!

Only for the comedy value of watching someone with two right feet try to teach dance classes. :P

• Like 3

XD y'all would do fine.  they're just perfecting their dances. I'm sure either of you could tell when chillins aren't in sync and tell them to correct it :P 

• Like 1

Just now, Renee Stevens said:

*sigh* I really really want to stay up longer, but I can't quit yawning, so guess that's it for me this time.

Really.

:hug::kiss:

night guys!

Night night hon :hug: good chatting with you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arpeggio said:

I made waffles this morning and turned away for a second and my cat grabbed one and ran for dear life. I still haven't found it. I hope she ate it. >__<

LOL! If not, I wouldn't want to be you when you found it! Luckily for me, it's usually my dog that steals stuff and if he doesn't eat it, he takes it outside.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Arpeggio said:

I made waffles this morning and turned away for a second and my cat grabbed one and ran for dear life. I still haven't found it. I hope she ate it. >__<

yuk, can you imagine coming across a furry waffle under your bed a few weeks from now? :pinch:  :puke: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Timothy M. said:

yuk, can you imagine coming across a furry waffle under your bed a few weeks from now? :pinch:  :puke: 

I can. I don't want to, but I can, lol. I've actually had stuff like that happen. Can't remember what it was, but I remember it being nasty.

• Like 3