OK I have an idea it will be based on the idea of it being a reactive environment . The Leila work is that I'll provide it thus setting as well as several support characters and you provide the one main character so the first time through you would write a little bit about how he got to the place he will be. Now the second time through that can get a little more interesting as not only do you use the support characters I provide but also the main character is of everyone else's story should at least have a small as a tiny role. The author Bob decided to participate now he writes the first chapter and that will be based on any characters he wants as well as the support characters I have been for the next chapter do not only use those characters but also that say author John

Benjamin came out today and was in control for at least eight hours. I'm pretty sure he turned Dylan off of food for another week. Do you any idea to what happens when you give the kid a 1/4 cup of vinegar, 1/8 cup of hot sauce and top it off with milk? I feel sorry for him at least my biggest worry is only Benjamin and he shouldn't surface another two weeks or so. This morning was not a very pleasant one I woke up tied to a bed and probably will look pretty bad for the next couple days. Turns out Benjamin decided it would be fun to give David a very large hug and David did what every one expected David to do, he went crazy it took four nurses get him under control and at least six hours to talk him down. Well I

Edited by Chris Fallen

Seeing how the last post was as clear as mud. I decided to simply keep writing the journal entries and allow anyone that wants to write a story using these characters go ahead just give me the credit that I am due.

What I want to ask why is if you could ask one question to each of the characters what would be? Post the questions you want ask and I will figure out the answer and post it as soon as possible.

If anyone wants to you can write a journal entries for a kid called Drake, a 13-year-old boy who believe that he is a fallen Angel [can anyone guess I got the idea from:)]

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..