And as for the "full hosted author" thing ... there's a good chance that could be changing in the next 24 hours or so ... keep posted for details ... ;)

I may be premature, but.... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:music::music::music::music::great::great::great::great::great::great::great:

So, anyone hear any rumors as to when 18 will be coming out? :read:

It's often Friday IIRC, but I know that much can affect that.

Anyone care to speculate on what happens in 18? My guess is that the friction between Ryan and Connor over Toby comes to a head. As for Toby, I'm betting that at the very least he's going to be very sick for a while.

What ... huh? Chapter 18? :o You mean the story didn't end with Chapter 17? :unsure: Uh oh.

0:)

Trying to give us all panic attacks? :P:P:P:P:P:P

OK, seriously, the chapters generally get posted Saturday AM (US time) ... although it looks like we might have something special to celebrate this week :great: .

Kitty

Great! It's already Friday here, so fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Hmmm, don't suppose there is any hope of convincing LB that the international dateline puts him a day behind us instead of a day ahead? 0:)0:)0:)0:)

Edited by C James

I'm not sure if I'll be able to have the chapter up early ... since I still haven't gotten the final edit back from Kitty yet ... 0:)

Also, my sleeping schedule has been so screwed up lately, that I might end up sleeping right through my normal posting time. :ph34r:

On the bright side, though, I can upload the new chapters on my own now, so I don't have to send it to Myr and wait for him to do it anymore, so that should help. But it'll be up at some point this weekend ... although not on the "old" web site ... :P

*Hugz*

Buddha

I'm not sure if I'll be able to have the chapter up early ... since I still haven't gotten the final edit back from Kitty yet ... 0:)

Also, my sleeping schedule has been so screwed up lately, that I might end up sleeping right through my normal posting time. :ph34r:

On the bright side, though, I can upload the new chapters on my own now, so I don't have to send it to Myr and wait for him to do it anymore, so that should help. But it'll be up at some point this weekend ... although not on the "old" web site ... :P

Sleep? Sleep? You don't really need sleep... :P

Congrats again on the change!!!

You'd have to convince his editor to put herself a day ahead of herself ... or something ...

Kitty (who lives in U.S. Pacific Time, so she's already behind most of the world) :D

I live in the same TZ you do, part of the year anyway :P ... I'm in Arizona, Mountain standard time, which is the same as Pacific time in the winter when most everywhere except Arizona goes to Daylight savings time. It does get confusing when I have to think about what season it is to know what time it is in other time zones. I'm just glad that AZ doesn't change it's clocks: it must be a real hassle to have to get re-set everything with a clock in it twice a year. :boy:

Well, Kitty, I hope that you are having a nice, relaxing Saturday afternoon today.

Hmmm, don't suppose there is any hope of convincing LB that the international dateline puts him a day behind us instead of a day ahead? 0:)0:) 0:) 0:)

Be patient, he'll move back to the East Coast (?) next month...so I'll be at the same time zone as him and you few hours behind. :P

Be patient, he'll move back to the East Coast (?) next month...so I'll be at the same time zone as him and you few hours behind. :P

But that will make it even more difficult to mislead him as to what day of the week it is... :D

Seriously though, I'm happy to see a new chapter whenever it appears, be it tomorrow, next week, or whenever.

I'm very curious to see what the next chapter holds, though! I suspect it will be a major one, with both Toby's illness and the problems regarding it between Ryan and Connor.

When the new chapter gets posted, I'm hoping that more than just the usual suspects have something to say ... that might encourage me to write more ... and faster ... :boy:

BTW, check out the new pic in my profile ... it's my favorite Chinese singer (well, he grew up in Canada, actually), Edison Chen ... he's sooooo HOT! *giggle*