HP and the Knight's of Merlin's Keep

Hi, all.

When I click on Nav's story, HPKMK, I get a green arrow moving at the top of my page, for like two minutes. Then the page changes, the green arrow disappears, and the bottom of the page says DONE. :blink:

But :( there is nothing there :wacko: , just a blank page.

Does this happen to anyone else? or is it only my puter that this happens to?

Boy on a String

(wanting to :read: a good story :( )

Well each chapter is no less than 6800 words (usually more) so if you're on dial up that might be part of the problem, though I would think that part of it would at least load.

I am on dial up and though it took a couple of minutes, it sent the whole thread. Don't know what to say. :(

But yeah it is an awsome story, kudos to Navigator :worship:

Glad you both like it.

It is currently being written, but it is a low prority for me as I have full time work AND full time school. It was six months time between the most recent chapter and the previous. Hopefully it won't take that long but I don't want to lead anyone on.

Incidentally, what do you like about the story?

One of the main reasons I was drawn to it was that you not only used J.K. Rowling's characters but you also introduced many new interesting characters of your own. Also the plot for the story rocks, it had me so attached to the story that I couldn't stop reading until I had read the whole lot. That's very uncommon for me and the only two other stories that have had the same effect are Com's GFD and Myr's HP and the Parliment of Dreams. Keep up the awsome work!

• Site Administrator

You're lucky Nav...

I've got readers now threatening the use of a cattle prod on me if I don't get my next chapter out soon...