ex libris Stickers/Lables

I'm wondering if anyone has had a successful time getting bookplates printed for their personal use. I attempted to use a firm that makes stickers for commercial applications, but failed. Their scaling was way off -- showing me a mock-up of a postage stamp sized image in the corner of a 3"x5" background -- and the coloration was way off (my light blue background appeared inky sepia :( )

If anyone's had a successful time making these for yourself, plz share the company info, and whether you used a pre-set design or your own.

Thanking one and all in advance!  

• 2 months later...

Thank you, Libby Drew! Excellent advice, and I will check them out.

I had a recent try-out of Evermine's stickers, because they have a bookplate option. They did good in the color rendering dept., but I had to order twice because the print boss decided to change my image. Luckily I had their approved sumbuittal to show they'd made arbitrary changes without client approval. Anyway, their plates are rather small.

I'll check out your place to see they have bigger options than 2 3/4" by 2". Thanks again!