Jump to content

lawfulneutralmage

Promising Author
  • Posts

    1,097
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lawfulneutralmage

  1. So, finally, I would like to thank you all for your support! @CassieQ, @Mikiesboy, @Topher Lydon, @chris191070, @Valkyrie, @Ron, @kbois, @Bill W, @Flip-Flop, @MichaelS36, @Daddydavek, @Krista, @Aditus, @lilansui, @northie, @Enoch At the moment, work hits hard, so I will do my best to publish the story asap.
  2. No worries! Thank you, @wildone!
  3. Thank you, everyone! A special shoutout to @Mikiesboy and @CassieQ for guiding me on this journey! You are instrumental! I am at a conference right now and then off to a concert. I will answer more in detail asap. Thank you, especially to those who have nominated my work for examination! Cheers, Law!
  4. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 6

    Yes, that was a very well written chapter! You see, I go for the romance mode, @Albert1434
  5. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 5

    No, I won't. It would actually be quite nice if nothing bad happened. When hubby and I watched an episode of the 70's series "Upstairs, Downstairs" in which the king comes to visit upstairs and have a dinner. I was just waiting for a big drama, like some of the waiters stumbling and dousing the king in soup or something similar, but ... no drama. The king came, ate, and everyone was happy. We discussed why I/we had the expectation of something going wrong, and we came to the conclusion that modern entertainment is all about drama and tension. It was different in the 70's, no drama was necessary. Having the king visit was enough excitement. We have since curbed our consumption of "modern" series and "dramas". These can actually be quite stressful. Yet, as you noticed, I am still expecting the worst ... please surprise me!
  6. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 5

    Good that you say that. I was just about to dismantle Julian. What about Elias? It must have been something for Julian's father to throw his eldest out. Also, that Julian writes his then illegal (!) thoughts, and probably actions, in a diary is, mildly spoken, dumb. That is a first class blackmail waiting to happen.
  7. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 11

    That is not a cliffhanger. It is one step further... and falling.
  8. Wow! That was some great writing!
  9. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 3

    Sorry, that was not clear to me. He was sent to manage an estate. That is socially way beyond a sailor.
  10. Using the home page link named "Browse Genre & Tags" leads to page: https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/genre-tag/ On the page, genres and tags have a count. Clicking on one, creates the appropriate filter on genre or tag. I chose two as example of the bug: 1. Character Roles / Occupations => doctor, count 1 Page: https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/tag/doctor/ Result: empty 2. Tropes => friends with benefits, count 2 Page: https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/tag/friends-with-benefits/ Result: 1 Can you check please, or am I missing the point somehow?
  11. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 3

    I struggled with the rope names on a sailing yacht ... the man's good!
  12. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 6

    I agree with @AlexLittel, but it is a veey well written story. I now really want to know gangster Jake's dark deeds...
  13. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 5

    Yes, Klaus is a predator. But what does Jake have to lose? His brother abandoned him, and Klaus offers a new world. I would jump at that opportunity!
  14. Good that I have not participated this year ... or did ! Very good stories. I am lucky thid falls into my holiday period.
  15. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    That was great, thank you, SA!
  16. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    ROTFL! That was great! What a twist.
  17. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    Honestly, there is a lot my 40 year old self would tell my 20 year old self, but he has nothing to tell to my 60 year old self...
  18. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    That was great! Thx for making me laugh!
  19. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    Loved it!
  20. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 10

    Well, then I am well below average. Give me a ten mile walk in wonderful English rolling hills countryside, and I am dead.
  21. lawfulneutralmage

    Chapter 1

    Thank you for this ride down memory lane!
  22. lawfulneutralmage

    The Nest

    "Revenge is a dish best served cold."
  23. My thoughts exactly! However, we had such a situation in a role-playing game once. The issue was not ability, but capability. If it had come down to a fight, a whole village would have lost its men...
×
×
  • Create New...