I have begun posting a new story in The Library entitled Centennial Park. I would like soem commentary and suggestions. Thank you very much.

BTW, I need so help. I write my stories with WordPerfect 9 and save them in that format. When I originally posted, I simply dis a quick cut-and-paste, but the post was one long paragraph. So I tried saving in text format and then doing a cut-and-paste and the same thing. Finally, I tried cutting and pasting from HTML format. Same thing. So I became frustrated and went into the original document and put an extra space between each paragraph and then cust and pasted into the post.

There HAS to be a better way to do this. And, I notided my bold and italic formatting disappeared.

HELP!!!!!!!

I know I seem technologically challenged, but I would appreciate knowing the easiest way to do this. Usually, I just send an HTML document to Nifty and let David struggle with whatever has to be done.

There have actually been two versions of this story in production and thanks to the input of some advisors, I have decided to go with the version that I have NOT yet posted. It takes place in 1976 instead of 1971, and believe me the change of time does have a big influence on the story.

I would still be intersted in cmments on what I have already posted. So far, no one has written to me. I know people are reading the story. I would really like to know if you like it or not. Is it boring? I was afraid that maybe Chapter One might take awhile to get into the story. Please let me know what you think. You are reading the preliminary drafts before I put it on Nifty. I trust my friends here to tell me the truth! :D