I just noticed that a new story was posted on e-fiction called "Testify This". The first chapter is short, but powerful. It's also a bit dark.

As the first review said, it's amazing how much power you can create in a small space. The reader is emotionally impacted immediately and left stunned.

So, for Lugh fans out there - here is another example of how Lugh can grab our attention!

I'm not sure if Lugh plans to make this a longer story or not, but it would be worth pursuing.

So, as we wait for the Summer Anthology Story called "Day-glo Afterdark", which I think is part of the Summer Anthology, then you can read this quick one from Lugh.

Great Job Lugh!

Centaur :2thumbs:

Testify This is flash and stands alone as written, there will be no more. However I may expand it a little to make it a little more self explanitory. Just for some background... that is the only one of my stories that is blatently autobiographical.