GFD Soundtrack

I'm putting together a soundtrack for the entire GFD series (as if it were a movie) with music for various scenes and situations, for the 'GFD: Bloodbank', but at the moment there are some rather large holes in the tracklisting. If anyone has any suggestions about tracks you feel would fit in well, then send me an e-mail with the name and artist of the track and what part of the story it relates to.

Once complete, to save Com's server space, I am going to upload all of the tracks to a free hosting site (along with a CD ISO Image for you technical whiz-kids ;D).

I was going for a kind of Industrial style for most of the songs, but some are quite orchestral and some are acoustic, so basically anything goes, as long as it fits.

I'll keep you posted!

Infinity x

I think that "Weapon" by Matthew Good would fit in quite well. The entire song really screams Justin...

The first verse, for example, the "angel" signifying Tyran, and the "devil" signifying the beast. Then the entire concept of "weapon" and how his gift could turn him into one. I'm not quite sure where in the story it'd fit in, I haven't really thought it out.

Maybe I'm just partial since Matt is my favourite artist... =]

The song itself is "dark", starts off acoustic, then picks up into rock... give it a hear and let me know what you think. The lyrics are below...

Here by my side, an angel

Here by my side, the devil

Never turn your back on me

Never turn your back on me, again

Here by my side, it's Heaven

Here by my side, you are destruction

Here by my side, a new colour to paint the world

Never turn your back on it

Never turn your back on it, again

Careful, be careful

Careful, be careful

This is where the world drops off

Where the world drops off

Careful, be careful

You breathe in and you breathe out

For it ain't so weird

How it makes you a weapon

And you give in

And you give out

For it ain't so weird

How it makes you a weapon

Never turn your back on it

Never turn your back on it again

Careful, be careful

Edited by seth

Epica cry for the moon i knwo would fit but i am not to sure where. Cause its kind of slow but then gets fast then slows down again. Also Deine Lakaien - Generators will fit in cause it is so dark but also i dont know where to fit it. Icezone would have to be stuff like basshunter or other rave/techno music.

• 1 month later...

This may be too little too late, but Here are some songs I have always thought would fit Com's work.

Kate Bush - Hounds of Love

Under Ice

Waking the Witch

Hello Earth

Running Up That Hill

Cloudbusting

Watching you without me

Jig of Life

(basically the entire CD)

Take care!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..