Greetings Everyone!

I finally got around to signing up here. I recognize many of your names, and many of you may recognize me. I first posted a story online with Mists of Fate on Nifty and Dabeagle's website several years ago. I've been working on a couple of ideas since then and have hit nothing but roadblocks when it comes to original fiction. I'm not even sure why, but it sucks at times.

I've tried getting around this block with writing some fanfiction, and wrote a few stories that I posted on FF.net and met some good reviews. Now I'm looking back to some original fiction and I think I figured out what my original problem was.

Hopefully I might be able to work some kinks out with feedback from you. Look to see some posts from me in the story forums soon.

:ph34r:

Greetings Dan,

I haven't read any of your works yet. I have lots of stories on my 'to read' list but I don't get much time to do that.

Pull up a seat and kick off your shoes and have some fun. We're a little dysfunctional here but, we're not crazy. :wacko:

Take care, :)

Mike Sanchez :sword: