Go away for a couple of months and look what happens. I can not belive how much the board has grown. We even added dkstories and Eric case as hosted authors. Great work Myr. Things are really looking good.

One thing I am a bit sad about is that after being away for a little over two months I am still the second highest poster. But I do see that BM is catching up and if eric keeps posting like he has been, he will pass me rather soon too.

Well anyway, I had several problems over the last couple of months inculding too many hours at work, homopobic renters, and computer crashes. But that seems to be taken care of now. Now it is time to get back to the stories I love so much.

Boy do I have some catching up to do. :D

• Site Administrator

Welcome Home Sparhawk.

And I'll say that it was the author's choice to join up with us and I'm very very happy to have them! :D

I've been soo tardy with gettin my site stuff finished :( college & social life are kickin my butt though so it's mostly almost entirely not my fault heh :boy: Everytime I finish one report or essay or project I get three more added! Stupid school! :thumbdown:

91 posts! :2thumbs:

hi Sparhawk.

Glad you are back.

Am quite new to GA, so i have had the pleasure of reading yours stories..

Am sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope they now resolved.

Rainbow

Hey Sparhawk,

Welcome back but Eric :boy: has some work to catch up with me, hehe. Get to work Eric. (just kidding, dude. College life is great but can be over whelming at times)

You did miss some good Fact of Fiction stories. Maybe you have a good one to try to stump us with.

Take care and glad you're back. :)

Mike :sword: