Domain  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What should Lugh call his Domain?

• www.landofthefey.com
    • www.macwrits.com
    • www.lughmacfey.com
    • something else I'd added below

• Site Administrator

I agree with Kurt. If the site is for the stories, go with that one. If the site is for you, go with www.lughmacfey.com.

Hey guys,

I'm considering choosing a domain name but I'm having a hard time deciding... tell me what you think...

I'd pick the first one. One reason... it just sounds neat as hell. The second reason, would be, that you would get a LOT of hits from people not meaning to actually find something good to read! So... you'd increase your reader base by accident!

I would have to agree to a couple points made. First, landofthefey.com is a really good domain name if your a fantasy writer and at least somewhat descibes what people will find at your website. Second, you will most deffinately get accidental visits from people search for other things. Fey is probably a pretty popular search word, which will probably later bring your site into search results. Finally, out of the few domain name examples you give in your poll, landofthefey.com just sounds better than the other choices.

Later,

Kynn.

Hey guys,

I'm considering choosing a domain name but I'm having a hard time deciding... tell me what you think...

I've registered them all and now you must pay me one hundred million dollars if you want one back.

bwahahahahahaha

Errr....not really. But that would be funny if someone did. :devil: