"Spuke" by Camy

Guest Kitty

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

:2thumbs:

A great story, Camy! I loved it. Very different, but it has a similar flavour to your Fall anthology entry.

Keep up the good work!

Graeme :D

A nice little story that's a bit different than most. There are a few little word choices that had me wondering a bit, but maybe it's 'true English' so I'm not in tune with them.

Thanks Trab!

Heh, 'true English', what is that? I'm from England, so the language is not US English - Churchill said: 'two peoples divided by a common language' - but then it's evolving all the time. Anyhow, Kitty keeps me straight ;)

:2thumbs:

A great story, Camy! I loved it. Very different, but it has a similar flavour to your Fall anthology entry.

Keep up the good work!

Graeme :D

Cheers, Graeme. I think that's me all 'Vampired' out, but then you never know what the muse has in store you.

To put it in your vernacular, Camy, Bloody Brilliant! :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

I loved the twists, the humor, and especially Bob! :2thumbs:

:D

Thanks CJ! Bob says 'Hi!'

Camy B)

What a pleasantly entertaining story full of subtle humor. Nothing like a good chuckle to get the juices flowing. Bob :blink: was simply precious, sub-characters like him always seem to add a certain salaciousness to stories.

I'll definitely have to read more of your work.

Dan

:2thumbs: The first few lines had me thinking Vampire sitcom! That opening interaction at the dinner table was priceless! Even the eventual comeuppance of the antagonist was worth wile!

Thanks for Sharing Camy!

Steve

Vampire sitcom - now there's a concept! Gritty ... maybe like a CSI, or ER with teeth. Or perhaps more Simpsons/Dallas retro ... Good idea, Steve. Let's pitch it ;)

What a pleasantly entertaining story full of subtle humor. Nothing like a good chuckle to get the juices flowing. Bob :blink: was simply precious, sub-characters like him always seem to add a certain salaciousness to stories.

I'll definitely have to read more of your work.

Dan

Thanks Dan, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm quite fond of Bob actually.

Camy B)

:D you know, I really love Bob! You really have a way with this type of story. I loved your Fall Anthology story and I love this one also. It was fun to read.

I'm over the moon - bouncing around the room.

Praise from one of my favourite authing people.

Chuffed? I'll say!

Camy B)