Nyquist by Camy

A brit boarding school story with elves? That's like, cuteness galore! Great story. Yes, it could be the beginning of a longer story; the whole late night / early morning time frame gives it a charm too. Thus, some mystery remains. Camy writes dialogues that allow the reader (well, me when I read, I don't know about you people) to hear the voices of the characters.

Captivating and mysterious...

And in all beautifully done. :2thumbs::worship:

I'll have to agree with birds and old bob, It would definately be most agreeable to read more about Frazer and Nyquist.

Is there a petition to sign?

Can I sign for myself and all of the characters I write? ;)

Steve

*edited to fix broken smilies... my smilies were broken :(

Captivating and mysterious...

And in all beautifully done. :two thumbs: :worhsip:

Thank you, muchly! :D

I'll have to agree with birds and old bob, It would definitely be most agreeable to read more about Frazer and Nyquist.

Is there a petition to sign? Can I sign for myself and all of the characters I write? ;)

You could sign, but your characters will have to sign for themselves, I'm afraid. We don't want any hint of fraud, now do we? :blink: