The Unicorn and the Thief

A new story is up!!

The unicorn and the Thief

Chapter 1 and 2!!

A unicorn loses his innocence in a case of mistaken identity and against his will, he is soul bound to his rapist. He cannot return home and is now stuck in his human form forever. He finds himself slave to cruel master until one day a thief sneaks into the house and frees him... but what can he do? If the soul bond is broken by death, the unicorn dies as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Well There are new chapters up on this story!

I'm hoping people are enjoying it, but haven't really had any feedback in here.

In chapter 6: Regan visits the village with Morgan and comes face to face with his attacker.

In chapter 7: We learn that Regan's torment isn't over Bedell continues to affect him in unforeseen ways.

Will Regan's father offer advice to Morgan? And is there anything that can be done to help the boy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has any one read this story if not then please go to the efiction page and it is in the Fantasy category, this is a great story, and please let the author know what you think.

I really suggest that you read this story.

• 2 months later...
Has any one read this story if not then please go to the efiction page and it is in the Fantasy category, this is a great story, and please let the author know what you think.

I really suggest that you read this story.

I have returned and have updated this story... sorry it took so long, this is performance season and I've had lots of choreography to learn and then performances, and rehersals. Things should be slowing down thank GOODNESS!

• 3 weeks later...

Guess what?? ANOTHER CHAPTER is UP!!!

Thanks to my ONE fan Dagus! Anyway people check out the story... let me know if you love it.. hate it... have suggestions.. you know that sort of thing!