I really got into this story. The Jacob/ Fyr - Kale is a nice duo, and their relationship has indeed ups and downs. It doesn't linger on squallid episodes taking place in the streets, which some could see as a flaw, but it seems it's heading more towards really how this couple of teenagers may deal with fitting in a harsh world, not only living on the street. These guys are not to be messed up with, which gives a few nice episodes when others try to go on a little gay-bashing.

There are flaws that could certainly be worked out with the help of an editor. A story to look out for.

Thanks! I'm glad that you liked the story.

I've considered looking for an editor but I write at my own pace and I dislike feeling pressured to write for a deadline. Especially considering I have two stories on the go at once. I'll take it into consideration, though.

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy that coming chapters!

Thanks,

Menzo