Sun Microsoft?

I swear for all the screaming and yelling Sun Microsystems does about Microsoft, they are just as obnoxious.

I'm trying to download the Java runtime environment, but rather than let me download the whole thing then install it, I have to download an installer, run it, THEN download the actual program, only now I don't know how long it will take because Sun conveniently left that part out of the progress bar.

And to make matters worse, because it was handled as a plug in, I had to download an installer to download the F-ing installer.

Even Netscape let's you download the install files to save for later so you don't have to go through that horse**** again.

somewhere on there webpage barryed under all the tecknical jarble it will have a "Download for offline instalation" option. that will download a intaller that will have the 'whole' program on it.