Jump to content

neilglen

Members
  • Posts

    43
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by neilglen

  1. neilglen

    Chapter 17

    Based in Australia I am so excited to read the new chapter before others. However today I am saddened to hear the news this chapter reveals and I am aware of the sadness that so many will experience like me. What a wonderful and challenging story.
  2. neilglen

    Chapter 15

    Julian continues to learn. He is surrounded by good people and needs to allow himself to open up to their support. Looking forward to this development with Daniel.
  3. And here we all thought the crazy saga of the Zodiac was coming to an end. Clearly not. Woohoo.
  4. God bless the Zodiac and all who sail on her.
  5. They weren't a survey crew anymore. They were broken, they were traumatized, and they were utterly unhinged. They were a crew of heavily armed marauders drifting through a hostile universe. And they were magnificent. What an entertaining and crazy chapter. Onwards and upwards for the magnificent crew of the Zodiac.
  6. neilglen

    Chapter 13

    “Because I’m different. And the island knows.” Julian's journey continues. Another warm and emotional chapter. Thank you.
  7. Methinks Vex is the new Gremlin or it is it Mikkel. lol.
  8. neilglen

    Chapter 12

    What a significant day in Julian's emancipation. This day sees the establishment of a new future symbolized not just by the deed of sale but by Julian's purchase of toys and sweets for the 12 children who are a part of his home.
  9. neilglen

    Chapter 1

    A lovely tale about Arthur but the tale of Hollis and Marcus is far from finished and clear. Interesting.
  10. neilglen

    Chapter 10

    Koa smiled. “And now it is yours to learn.” What a profound but simple observation from Koa. I look forward to following Julian's voyage of discovery.
  11. neilglen

    Chapter 9

    What a moving chapter as Julian's learns about the land and people now surrounding him. Julian is understanding his commitment to these people, the land and of course to Sam. Thank you.
  12. neilglen

    Chapter 8

    This story of Julian is becoming more captivating as it continues. I look forward to following Julian's new life. Thank you.
  13. This story has become so crazy I love it. What has happened to me. What has happened to this story. Bring it on.
  14. Thank you for this warm and wonderful chapter. The guys have arrived or have they? I sense there are lots of twists and turns ahead of us. So looking forward to this next stage of the story. Take care. We need you healthy to continue this enchanting story.
  15. Thank you for such a warm and moving story. Neil
  16. Thank you for this wonderful story which started so slowly but has built up with intensity each new chapter.
  17. Thank you for this story which is clearly taking us on a journey through life with its highs and lows and diverse characters through the eyes and ears of Julian.
  18. What a lovely warm chapter which is clearly a link to the next stage of the guy's adventures. Can't wait until they reach the farm and see what challenges and adventures await August and Fletcher. Thank you.
  19. neilglen

    We Danced

    Such an uplifting final chapter to what became a wonderful story. Thank you. Will we hear more about the Nasser and/or the Flemming ranches, or will you take us on another journey somewhere new? Either way so much to look forward to.
  20. neilglen

    Pillars

    Then, finally, “If you’ve found people who deserve you,” His mouth twitched softly. “Keep ‘em.” Bill has spoken from the grave and I have no doubt Tag will honour this advice. I believe the auction of the Flemming ranch will highlight Tag's commitment to his grandfather's advice. An intriguing chapter which has me like others awaiting the final chapter of this story. As they say" as one door close another door opens". That is my hope.
  21. neilglen

    Chapter 3

    I did question where you were taking us on this journey. Now we have a pack of Werewolfs wandering around. Who will be next. lol
  22. neilglen

    Chapter 1

    What an usual twist we have here. Struggling to guess where you will take us on this journey but certainly looking forward to it.
  23. Thank you for this amazing chapter in this story that started so gently but has built up into a such a rich, moving and powerful story.
  24. Thanks drpalanadin for the explanation.
  25. A complex start to the story But I sense I needed to read another story before starting this one? Thanks.
×
×
  • Create New...