-
Posts
4,618 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by PrivateTim
-
That you Old Faithful (that is Mark Arbour for those of you wondering). It would not be Friday without a CAP chapter. When time on Tonto was first broached, I said Will needed to have a psychologist or psychiatrist on board. He needs a specialist in recovery. Travis needs to be helped to recall what it was that made his so happy before his journey with drugs began. He needs to be helped to recognize how tough it was for Will and the family to take this drastic action to save his life. Not sure where he will do the 8 week rehab. I'd have said Escorial, but that would be too easy to walk away from. Maybe Hawaii was chosen for the destination so Travis can be in a facility on remote Molokai or Kauai.
- 26 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
I don't know how LA Story did at the box office, but I suspect not very well because every scene was an inside LA joke. This scene is typical, starting at about 1:35. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAFeOE3wmEs
-
I think you are a little behind 🤣
-
Happy National Coffee Day!! Can't wait for that chapter coming out!
-
Ken Dolan is dumber than Ken Doll in Toy Story 3. He never thought more than 2 days in advance in his life. Jake, scary scary Jake, needs to have a conversation with Ken and explain who he is, what he is capable of, and what very very bad consequences Ken will face should he step one smidge out of line.
- 31 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
-
Thanks Mark. It just wouldn't be Friday without a CAP chapter. I think of all the messes in Hollywood who screwed up their lives, the lives of spouses and children and even lost who lost their lives. This chapter strikes really close to home and I feel for Will. Being a sane person and having the person you love the most in the world (non family member) say all these things to you is agonizing, even if you intellectually understand it is not really them saying it, but the demons inside. No idea how much of the cruise to Hawaii we will see, but by the time they arrive, Travis should be rational, or mostly rational. I just wish these was something Kendo has said or committed to paper that would reveal his plans and designs on Travis. I am just so happy that September 29, 2026 is National Coffee Day, a major national holiday, so we don't need to wait until next Friday for the next chapter.
- 31 comments
-
- 18
-
-
-
-
... kick Travis in the balls and drag his ass out of there.
-
People think I hate Will. I don't. But Presley Gerber is closer to the reality of scions of fame and wealth that I see and grew up with than Will's example. I often wonder how many of my friends from my youth would be alive today (or at least not messes, in and out of rehab and on their third marriage in their 40's) if their parents exercised more parental control and let the consequences fall on their sons without "beating the system".
-
Brad simply tells the director to take a three week hiatus. There really is any room for anyone on the show to argue. In three weeks Travis can be dried out. Not sure if he can be healed emotionally in three weeks to confront "Julian". It depends on who Will has engaged to help in the recovery.
- 34 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
I didn't know if to hit "love" or "laugh my ass off" on the Like button, but wound up with "love". Thank you Mark for the newest installment, but fuck you Mark for edging us 🤣 I was hoping for some resolution, and all I have is a little pre-resolution 🤣
- 34 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
In the latest Forbes 400 list, CA has several in the Top Ten. #3 is Larry Page, $278 billion; #5 is Sergey Brin, $256 billion and #6 Mark Zuckerberg, $212 billion; and #8 Jensen Huang of Nvidia, $199 billion. These numbers boggle the mind. I need to raise my hourly. We know Will is an early Facebook investor. Was Stef a Google Investor? I forget.
-
Completely agree and I think he would have, except Arbour stopped him! This is where you allow literary improbability to advance and set the story. As I said before, Will is in the 0.01%. There are seldom consequences in that tier or at least never severe ones.
- 29 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
-
Damn straight skippy! Stick to them principles 🤣
-
🤣 I think Randolph-Macon College or maybe College of William & Mary sound more like a Danfield schools. It doesn't have to be. The story has jumped a decade many times. We saw Brad at like 7, then he was a junior in high school, then a senior in college. Only in the era of THE WILL have we slowed down to, "Will took a bite of the sandwich. And then another" 🤣 The next story, if Wade and Brad aren't the narrators, we could jump to Will's first year in law school at the University of Miami. How much fun could he be in South Beach. He COULD go to the University of Chicago for an MBA/JD, but who wants to live in Chicago full time...
-
I think it is obvious that Will intends to dry out Travis on the yacht, but I hope Will has a medical professional, maybe Casey (if he is a psychiatrist, not a psychologist) onboard. As to Ken, I think, as I said in the past, a simple call to the Manhattan Beach PD with a drug tip would be a good start.
- 29 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Thank you Mark and team for the latest CAP chapter. I truly admire the discipline and more than that, sacrifice, that is required to stay on pace. Most of all, thank you for reminding me what a fucking, self-absorbed, little asshole Will is. Brad is right, being a member of this family carries certain obligations, especially since Will has already been kidnapped once, maybe been an assassin's target and the other acts of violence that has been committed against the family. Brad is also right that Will is a colossal hypocrite because he didn't honor Brad's wishes to be left alone. Will jumped in with both feet and completely interfered with Brad and Jake's lives and by Will's actions. There is no "unless" to 'Will's Principles'. That only exists in his mind to justify what he did. That things turned out better for Brad and Jake doesn't matter, it was not Will's right to intervene. In fact Will's intervention only proves that sometimes others DO have the right to interfere in your life for your own good. In the same vein, it is completely inappropriate to share the video of Kendo and Travis, probably illegal in fact, in the state of California. Speaking of illegal... Will committed Grand Theft Auto... but Will is a member of the .01% and never has to face any consequences for anything he does. All that aside, I love the chapter, it is brilliant and you have to put aside the improbabilities and just enjoy. I hope the unpleasantness with Austin and Niko and Harvard in general is enough to make Will transfer to UC San Diego and the Scripps School.
- 29 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
-
I think Will is the one abusing Austin. Wanting his cake and eating it too.
- 22 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
-
Thanks Mark for the holiday drop. The writing is deep and soulful, but I'll reserve final judgment for the resolution. There are inconsistencies of character that bother me. I don't think Will, after hearing from Jeff how badly all those drugs would mess a person up, would have slunk back to Boston with his tail between his legs. I don't think Will, based on past actions, would have given Kendo a light pass knowing he was the one supplying Travis with the drugs. I think Will would have dropped a dime on Kendo to the Manhattan Beach PD. The email went out on May 29 and Brad and Jake don't show up in MB until June 7? Brad would have been in MB before the sun set on May 29. Brad would have been quizzing the director/producer as to what was going on. He would have called Jeff, if Jeff told him about the drugs, and there is no reason he shouldn't have, Jake would have been on Kendo like white on rice. Will is staying at the Hotel Commonwealth in Boston, not an SRO, They would have found him in 20 minutes. Now, what would Brad do knowing where he is, is a different matter. I also think Rosa would have told Wade or called Stef based on how Will looked and that would have upped the urgency to contact Will, whether or not he wanted it. But, like I said, I'll reserve final judgment for the resolution and all may be made clear.
- 22 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
-
An interesting thought, but surely if Jake was keeping tabs, he would have stepped in before now. I really wish there was a parallel story running showing us what Jake and Brad were doing.
- 35 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
What an absolutely brilliant chapter. Thank you Mark for such drama and a reveal of Kendo's plans. I don't know what others experiences are in the gay/bi community, but I've only been exposed to two really, West Hollywood/LA and San Francisco. Based on my experience in those two communities, in terms of evilness, Kendo is seriously only middle of the road evil. I was lucky when I was 17-25 or so I had a set of older mentors who were not evil, but pointed out the evil ones and how to avoid their clutches. I was lucky that I was a young dude that didn't need money, unlike so many of the Boys on Sunset, as we called them. The only way I see this resolving is for Will to track down Travis and pronto. Will doesn't KNOW he needs to track down Travis quickly, but I am hoping that famous quick temper of his leads him to want to confront Travis sooner rather than later. Can't wait for that Monday chapter! Happy Labor Day 🎉🎉🥳🌭🍔
- 35 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
How Should the CAP Saga End?
PrivateTim replied to methodwriter85's topic in Mark Arbour Fan Club's Mark's Topics
How Should the CAP Saga End? It should not. I will volunteer now to spoon feed Mr. Arbour his morning pablum and wipe his chin when he drools, but he can still dictate to an AI scribe. CAP, now and forever. -
Right, he only stole $10,000 from Travis, stole Kendo's car to have it chopped up, and stole the wallets..... yup, Will is really making progress 🤣
-
Great, then let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
-
My only exposure to GHB has been in a case where a plaintiff was given the drug without their knowledge and had no idea what had happened until another friend said they had seen a video of that person having sex with a person that the plaintiff knew they'd never had sex with. Free legal advice. Filming your felony is never a good idea. https://www.dea.gov/factsheets/ghb-gamma-hydroxybutyric-acid
- 40 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Oh and PS..... about Kendo..... Let he who has never used alcohol or drugs to lower a date's (or best friend) inhibitions cast the first stone.
- 40 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
