Jump to content

PrivateTim

Members
  • Posts

    4,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PrivateTim

  1. PrivateTim

    Moving

    Thanks Mark for more of this continuing saga. I guess I hadn't really thought about it, but I guess I am surprised that Frank and Isidore still lived at Escorial. I would have thought Frank would want to live with his wife in a home of their own, like the one in the East Bay. *That’s all because we had that big confrontation last year where I made him earn his place as my brother.” * Sorry, but this line was just one more reason to kick Will in the balls or punch him in the face and maybe both. I certainly have had my issues with my siblings, but there was never a shadow of a thought that they'd have to "earn (their) place" as my sibling. What a complete ass. As to Kendo, he now knows the formula with Travis, drugs and alcohol and more drugs. He will use that knowledge to get what he wants. And I don't think he wants Travis as a boyfriend, I think he just wants the conquest and will leave Travis high, dry and devastated when he not only achieves his main goal, but ruins Travis and Will as a couple too.
  2. PrivateTim

    Prosperpina

    Thanks for the next adventure of Granger. I of course have forgotten who all the Spanish officers and midshipmen are, so I'll need to go back and reread that chapter. Seems like there are any number of cute Spaniards who can be bent over a chart table. Hope Palomar doesn't spoil the party.
  3. PrivateTim

    Micro Fissures

    Only If Travis explains to Will the circumstances honestly.
  4. PrivateTim

    Micro Fissures

    I think Travis already does regret giving Kendo a ride and more than that, kissing Kendo and doing so while under the influence of alcohol and drugs. He has exposed a weakness to Kendo and so far we have not seen any backbone in Travis when it comes to dealing with people in Hollywood. I think it is something he does every once in awhile and not a regular habit. He takes hits when he thinks he needs stabilizing. Travis doesn't have a coke addiction, but a coke psychological dependence, which is different. If Travis had any self awareness, which he does not, he'd run to therapy.
  5. PrivateTim

    Micro Fissures

    I'd have Kendo's legs broken. Surely Travis should be able to see that Kendo does hot have the best interests of Travis on his mind.
  6. PrivateTim

    Micro Fissures

    A drunken kiss would be a none issue and no one would be "outed" over it. But there is a lot to unpack in this chapter. How can Travis, who was so strong in standing up to his father and getting away from his guards in Europe be such a weak, needy sap now? Travis needs to hire a PA to keep Kendo away from him, Travis out of bars and bad situations. With Travis' budding fame, fake IDs won't work any more. Travis needs to sack up and push Kendo away, but of course that won't happen because then this would a boring story. There needs to be real explosions of emotions and all that. Will "Don't Tell Me What To Do" Schluter just spent a whole lot of time telling Marie what to do with her love life. A consistent Will would have told Marie to talk to Stef or her mother and stay out of it. But Will "I'm A Control Freak Just Like My Father" Schluter can't do that, he has to meddle and control. Thanks Mark for the newest chapter and drama. We all keep wondering when the MOAB is going to drop.
  7. Not at all. My eyes are going, ca-ching, ca-ching, tell me more.
  8. Trust me, being rich as Croesus ain't all beer & skittles. But at least you can be comfortable in your misery. Oh hell no, I was NEVER curious about 8". That is why I dated so many Asian at Berkeley.
  9. Will investment in Facebook alone will make him a billionaire.
  10. Rich, young, good lucking and hung like a bull 🤣 Thanks Mark this continuing saga and your keeping it on shed-yool as they say in Britain. I know this chapter is the usual length, but for some reason it all happened so quickly, it felt short. Twenty-nine chapters in and I have no idea where it is heading. Will Travis and Kendo hook-up? Will Austin get clingy and a pain? Will Finn reappear? It was nice to see Matt mentioned; just another Hayes I don't like especially well, although he seems to have been redeeming himself (off stage so to speak). Wade remains my favorite character because he has character, is refined and elegant. He doesn't give in to his baser emotions, he keeps them in check, unlike other characters. I hope when Travisty is done we can get a break from the kiddy korps and move back to the adults for a bit.
  11. PrivateTim

    Disturbia

    Well damn... Will wasn't a dickhead for a whole chapter! 🤣 Actually it was a very sweet chapter. I am surprised that Will didn't change plans and go someplace Austin didn't need a visa like Hawaii or Mexico, or even Costa Rica. I will say that if he knows Austin is falling hard for him, it is time to back off and create some space. I don't care how good of a lay Austin is, or how much fun to be with, if Will knows what he knows, he is leading Austin on, even if supposedly Austin knows the score. I was in a situation like this once and even though supposedly we both knew what the deal was, my friend lived on false hope that eventually I'd fall for him and when it didn't happen.... well it did not end well. I wonder when Shia will make a disparaging remark about gays in Travis' presence and what Travis will do. Thanks Mark for double dose this week, sailor boy and now CAP. Hope you have recovered from your special day 🎉🪫
  12. PrivateTim

    Disturbia

    I can't believe how awful Will is!! (okay, time to read the chapter)
  13. PrivateTim

    Cheating

    No, I think Tonto was probably always a person with empathy for others, which is something I find lacking in Will.
  14. PrivateTim

    Palomar

    I'd wish you a happy birthday, but I know how touchy guys your age can be when reminded...... kind of like Stef 🤣 This is a truly masterful chapter. I have this vision of a board in your office, kind of like the board in a detectives area, where they have all the suspects pictures up on the board and then stretch strings between them to look for the touch points. I can't imagine how you keep them all straight and in continuity. It should be an interesting voyage. Will Granger indulge in his libido at sea with members of a foreign navy. Thank you for all the hard work, especially in the Bridgemont series. And Happy Birthday 🎉
  15. It was Bambi for me.
  16. Or so Will thinks. I don't think humans can completely separate sexual intimacy and emotional consequences unless there is some level of sociopathy present.
  17. This is another "I wish there was an "enh" response for liking comments" moment. I don't think their relationship is in any different place than it was six months ago. Will gets to have his cake and eat it, Travis can't even lick the spoon. It is like Matt and Wade. Matt got to fuck whomever he liked and his his attitude with Wade was, "well you can too", but Matt never understood that Wade wasn't a 'ho like he was. The "you can fuck whomever you like" attitude came undone when Wade decided Brad was who he wanted to fuck.
  18. I wish there was an "enh" response for liking comments. Sad, angry and wow don't capture ambivalence. They are in no different place than they have been really.
  19. “Okay,” I said slowly, because that sort of came out of nowhere. Seriously? Out of nowhere? How far up your ass is your head? If Will is Mr. "I can read you like a book", did he skip a chapter? “What else is bothering you?” I asked. He made to argue but I held up my hand to stop him. “I can read you like a book. You can’t hide it from me.” There is a time to leave people their own personal space. Can you imagine Will's reaction if Brad pushed him like this? “I’m sorry you brought it up too, but you know where I stand on this, and if you fuck him, you’re no longer the cloud hovering over my boxes. It’s just that simple,” You know the rules, I can fuck everyone I want, take them on exotic vacations without talking to you about and you just have to accept that. I can screw up over and over, but you can't have any failings at 19 years old. If I bump into Will in the Malibu Country Mart, I'm punching him in the nose. But thank you Mark for so much in one chapter. I appreciate and admire your devotion to your readers to put out these chapters on schedule. On a side note, I may or may not have paused and rewound two or six times in The Day After Tomorrow to see Jake Gyllenhaal in wet boxers. 🤣
  20. PrivateTim

    Holidays

    Just old 🤣 Actually, it's not you. Jeremy has that effect on many with his pop references and other stories here at GA.
  21. PrivateTim

    Holidays

    Newsflash. Will has never been committed, hence no need to "recommit". I know, I know, y'all have others ideas on what committal is.
  22. PrivateTim

    Holidays

    Not sure about you, but in my hometown, you didn't need to do it to have an active party life before age 15.
  23. PrivateTim

    Holidays

    Speaking of studies.... a recent study shows most men are not born gay.... they just get sucked into it. 🤣 (thank you very much, I am here all week)
  24. PrivateTim

    Holidays

    If Austin is "a little shorter than seven inches" (17cm to 17.5cm) then according to the largest study ever done in the U.S., he is well above average. 13.24 cm (5.21 in) was the mean, erect adult male penis in the study of over 15,000 measurements. On a side note, how do you describe to your kids what you do for a living when you are PPM? (Professional Penis Measurer)
×
×
  • Create New...