Jump to content

PrivateTim

Members
  • Posts

    4,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PrivateTim

  1. PrivateTim

    Perfidy

    Of course Travis does. If Will and Jeff are taking the same GHB that Will did, then Will should have no memory of what he and Jeff did, just like Travis has no memory of what he and Kendo did. Jeff has explained how all these drugs act and that because of what is there, Travis has probably needed stronger and stronger drugs to cope with his acting. I think the effects of the GHB on Will are going to be an eye opener for him. If by "Travis made his choice" you mean Travis chose to break his vow to Will, he didn't really because he had no memory of what the GHB caused him to do. The only additional information we get in this chapter is that Travis knows the GHB creates a euphoria he isn't getting anyplace else. So here are my thoughts, you have to allow Mark poetic license for his characters to be inconsistent for the sake of the storyline. I don't believe for one minute that Will "I am a worse control freak than my father" Schluter wouldn't have taken steps before now to find out what was going on with Travis. Travis was acting very erratically and Will knew he was struggling with his life, especially when it involved Sebastian. But so a logical step from Will would have made a very boring storyline, Snooze-a-rama. As to the start of the chapter with Will and the volleyball, screw you Austin and Niko. You don't pop additional plans like, "the tradition is that..." on someone the day of an event. Will has nothing to be sorry for or apologize there. He had plans. If Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum knew about "the tradition" and expected Will to participate, they needed to let him know. Surely they knew he was planning to fly to California. Isn't next week a national holiday? Twin spin anyone?
  2. PrivateTim

    Perfidy

    I couldn't decide between "laugh my ass off" or "love it" for the story thumbs up, but I went with lmao. I'll have more thoughts later after I've ruminated some, but for now Mark thanks for the continuation of the story on time. I suspect you had some fun writing this one.
  3. PrivateTim

    GHB

    In that case I'll stick with Daddy Ryan 🤣
  4. PrivateTim

    GHB

    One question I meant to ask is, could a man on GHB do what Travis did? I thought GHB knocked you out more or less. Would he be capable of an active participating role? Question two is, GHB is said to be a very dangerous drug in the presence of other drugs; so could the salvation of Travis and Will's relationship be that Travis goes into a coma as an overdose reaction? Faced with the prospect of losing Travis permanently,does that change Will's perspective?
  5. PrivateTim

    GHB

    Travis has been an emotional wreck since before Rome. He needs serious professional help... which he won't get because getting better would really ruin the book 🤣
  6. PrivateTim

    GHB

    Only if it is Leo 🤣
  7. PrivateTim

    GHB

    When did Will turn into such a pussy? This is the dude who are 13 took a buzz saw to his father's shoes and wardrobe, ruined their cars, drugged his father and tutor, then ran away to Hawaii. Later he had Zach's tires slashed and then all the other stuff he has done. And the "if you fuck Kendo we are done", how much crap did he put up with from Zach? Also, he is emoting like a weepy tween. How can you have a huge dick and no balls? Sigh. Thanks Mark for the weekly update. Things are heating up and I sincerely appreciate your dedication to the schedule.
  8. PrivateTim

    Blow Jobs

    The point is, Will does NOT see the trap closing around Travis. If he did Kendo would have "an accident" taking him away from Palisades for weeks, maybe months. Let's hope not. The sooner they get over the high school romance/puppy love stage into a mature, adult relationship the better.
  9. PrivateTim

    Blow Jobs

    No reason he should not. Kendo is a pussy cat compared to half the characters in CAP, even some of the beloved ones.
  10. PrivateTim

    Blow Jobs

    In this book, Travis. What a little sniveler. He almost makes me feel sorry for Will. I think Will would be well rid of him.
  11. PrivateTim

    Blow Jobs

    Personally I am all for a shark taking out Travis. He is a pain in the ass. I still think Will should have gone to UC San Diego (Scripps Institution of Oceanography) not Harvard. Can you imagine the storylines resulting from Will surfing nude at Black's Beach?
  12. PrivateTim

    Blow Jobs

    Mark, appreciate you being as regular as Old Faithful 🤣 There are a lot of ways you could be spending your free time. I appreciate your fealty to your readers. This chapter reminds me of my old Sunday School Song, Jericho, as in, "Go blow them ram horns," Joshua cried, and the walls came tumbling down!" I think Travis and Kendo blowing their ram horns is just the beginning and the die is cast for those ram horns winding up someplace else. And actually I am okay with that. Will and Travis should have broken up when Will moved 3,000 miles away. Long distance relationships don't work and really don't work with the Byzantine rules that exist, mostly to Will's benefit. If a relationship is meant to be, then the two will wind up together like JP and Stef and Robbie and Brad. And speaking of Stef.... in my continuing theme of "I think Will would be doing more to check up on Travis", I think Will would have engaged Stef for advice and in seeking the advice, that might have triggered Stef to check on Travis on his own. I find it hard to believe this brood of meddlers and door-openers would leave Travis alone, adrift, given what they know about him. I had a friend like Kendo once, always wanting me to play Hide The Salami with him, but he knew I was seeing someone and that was why I said no. But one night, sharing a bed, he started playing Blow The Rams Horn with me and then halfway through, when he switched to Sit On The Salami I was too far gone to object. With the Wall already breached, I Hid The Salami twice more that night and while I felt guilty.... it was the best WDW trip ever.
  13. PrivateTim

    Modafinil

    Wade will learn like Brad did that it is not so easy to control teen boys.
  14. PrivateTim

    Modafinil

    It is literally every teen boy I see in coastal CA, San Diego to Santa Barbara, and all the Nor Cal boy's who were here for the JO's in water polo were the same.
  15. PrivateTim

    Dexies

    Diane is who I envisioned as Will's spy.
  16. PrivateTim

    Dexies

    What kind of buzz kill are you, trying to stop and epic meltdown and CAP drama! 🤣
  17. PrivateTim

    Dexies

    Thank you Mark for your persistent consistency in posting these chapters on time on a regular schedule. You know, you could enter the literary world as one of the greats, virtually Shakespearean, in a nod to Romeo & Juliet. Will finds Travis 'dead' from a drug overdose so Will kills himself, Travis revives from his stupor, see Will and then kills himself. Epic Legend Derry. No? I will repeat that Travis is a pussy and that proof of how badly f'ed up he is, he is thinking kindly of the person hooking him on drugs and unkindly of the person who could rescue him. I can't believe Will, Mr. Control Jr., doesn't have someone watching Travis. And be assured, everyone on the cast know Travis is doing drugs. They all know the signs, They don't care as long as it doesn't effect them.
  18. PrivateTim

    Championship

    TRAVISTY > 40. Blowup? TRAVISTY > 40. Collapse? TRAVISTY > 40. Heart Attack?
  19. PrivateTim

    Championship

    Isn't that called Old World Values? For millennia men have been protective of women and solicitous of them. That genetic coding doesn't fade overnight and isn't fading some circles. Some Millennial and Gen Z'er women are discovering they like men being solicitous of them and putting them on pedestals. "Princess Treatment" Trend isn't just for Jeremy 🤣
  20. PrivateTim

    Championship

    It's going to be a travedy. 🤣
  21. PrivateTim

    Championship

    Meant to add, if I was Will, I'd find a way to get rid of the Julian character....
  22. PrivateTim

    Championship

    It took all of my self-control not to rifle through his stuff to see what pills he was popping. Oh please, where did this self-control come from? Will is a pea in a pod with his father. He is controlling and therefore would completely snoop. The bug explosion by Will will come when he finds out that it is Kendo who is supplying Travis, and I won't blame in the least. He sees right through Kendo and knows he does not have Travis' best interests at heart. On a complete sidenote.... Berkeley completely ruined me.... I am dying to bend Lin over and see what his ball handling skills really are. 🤣
  23. PrivateTim

    Modafinil

    Every teen boy I know these days has Llama Hair.
  24. A decent human being would have it happen AS SOON AS POSSIBLE since it is what we are waiting for...... 🤣 Love you
  25. PrivateTim

    Modafinil

    He's an effin' pussy 🤣
×
×
  • Create New...