Jump to content

sandrewn

Members
  • Posts

    6,508
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sandrewn

  1. Just the facts: CHOICE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster CHOICE Synonyms: 296 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus MULTIPLE-CHOICE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster CHOOSE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster When to use "Choose" "Chose" and "Choice" ? | The English Teacher Hong Kong EP#10 - YouTube
  2. My first thought on your comment. Alvin surviving a lightning strike on the rifle in his lap, while riding his horse in a rainstorm. Rifle split open, smoking on the ground. Not a scratch on him or his horse. You have to understand that he was not exactly a man of faith up until this point. Then, in a sudden blinding flash and bang............ give me that old time religion sgt york - Google Search and the rest as they say is history.
  3. Just the facts: FAITH Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster FAITH Synonyms: 129 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus Faith In | Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  4. My first thought, sorry(not). I'm Late | Disney Wiki | Fandom
  5. Just the facts: BEGINNING Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster BEGINNING Synonyms: 256 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus BEGIN Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster The Beginning | Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  6. Sorry I couldn't help myself. It is not the original version, but I always liked Glen Campbell, so here is his. yesterday when i was young - Google Search
  7. Just the facts: TOMORROW Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster TOMORROW Synonyms: 18 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
  8. Saw? (You say "tomahto", I say "tomayto".)
  9. Only if you retained all of your memories, otherwise it would just be your thumb.
  10. Just the facts: REBORN Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster REBORN Synonyms: 37 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus REBORN Simple Definition - Merriam-Webster REBORN Related Words - Merriam-Webster BE REBORN Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster Reborn vs Rebirth: When And How Can You Use Each One?
  11. I said it before, but I'll say it again........... For any and/or every comment I want to make on this, would require a trip to the "PIT" to post. ("Sorry, Charlie" ) Note: Hint - StarKist
  12. ...and then life has a habit of sneaking up behind you....? What we see today: The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want @ Glastonbury [HQ] - YouTube What I remember: The Rolling Stones - You Can’t Always Get What You Want (Official Video) [4K] - YouTube
  13. Just the facts: HOPEFUL Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster HOPEFUL Synonyms: 126 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus Adjectives for HOPEFUL - Merriam-Webster HOPE (FOR) Synonyms: 25 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
  14. Just the facts: CELEBRATION Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster CELEBRATION Synonyms: 24 Similar Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus CELEBRATION Simple Definition - Merriam-Webster IN CELEBRATION OF Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster CELEBRATE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster CELEBRATE Synonyms: 68 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus CELEBRATORY Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster CELEBRATED Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  15. Most of us started out at the bottom and worked our way up, no matter what we did for a living. As a trooper I did what I was told and trusted those above me to teach, guide and lookout for me. Most of them were good people, but there were a few? Early on, as I moved up the ladder, based on my own experiences, I adopted the mantra, 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you'. It worked for me and those below me. After 27 years, as the oldest man in my unit, I retired with few regrets. Sprinkled throughout that time, I did get to enjoy, on numerous occasions, what you described above. Knowing many of them, carried on as I had done. (Old soldiers never die, they just fade away)
  16. Just the facts: JOY Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster JOY Synonyms: 121 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
  17. Yet another, random thought. Does anyone here know who Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is?
  18. Just the facts: SHELTER Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster SHELTER Synonyms: 82 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus SHELTER IN PLACE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  19. Just the facts: LIGHT Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster LIGHT Synonyms: 680 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus LIGHTS Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  20. Just the facts: RESTORE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster RESTORE Synonyms: 38 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus RESTORED Synonyms: 67 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus RESTORATION Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
  21. Just the facts: DAWN Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster DAWN Synonyms: 138 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus DAWN Simple Definition - Merriam-Webster DAWN ON Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster DAWNS Synonyms: 136 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
  22. Thanks Bill, I was about to add My ???, to what ReaderPaul said. Much obliged,
  23. For any and/or every comment I want to make on this, would require a trip to the "PIT" to post. Sorry, Word of the Day, no comment on this one.
×
×
  • Create New...