-
Posts
6,510 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by sandrewn
-
I award you two points. One for sneaking in some football politics(no pit required). Another for making me get out my dictionary.
- 20 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
This is seeing George at his best, in command of a frigate, heading out to sea. The only possible fly in the ointment, the unknown spies aboard. Now is when, as with every adventure so far in this series, we wait for the other shoe to drop! Usually, when I fear for the well being of one or more of his junior officers. One can hope that history does not repeat itself, yet again? It is a long list, fingers crossed. Thank you for this chapter,
- 20 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
-
Just the facts: CHOICE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster CHOICE Synonyms: 296 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus MULTIPLE-CHOICE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster CHOOSE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster When to use "Choose" "Chose" and "Choice" ? | The English Teacher Hong Kong EP#10 - YouTube
-
My first thought on your comment. Alvin surviving a lightning strike on the rifle in his lap, while riding his horse in a rainstorm. Rifle split open, smoking on the ground. Not a scratch on him or his horse. You have to understand that he was not exactly a man of faith up until this point. Then, in a sudden blinding flash and bang............ give me that old time religion sgt york - Google Search and the rest as they say is history.
-
Just the facts: FAITH Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster FAITH Synonyms: 129 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus Faith In | Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
-
beginning - Word of the Day - Sun Jul 12, 2026
sandrewn commented on Myr's blog entry in Writing World
My first thought, sorry(not). I'm Late | Disney Wiki | Fandom -
beginning - Word of the Day - Sun Jul 12, 2026
sandrewn commented on Myr's blog entry in Writing World
Just the facts: BEGINNING Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster BEGINNING Synonyms: 256 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus BEGIN Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster The Beginning | Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster -
tomorrow - Word of the Day - Sat Jul 10, 2026
sandrewn commented on Myr's blog entry in Writing World
Sorry I couldn't help myself. It is not the original version, but I always liked Glen Campbell, so here is his. yesterday when i was young - Google Search -
tomorrow - Word of the Day - Sat Jul 10, 2026
sandrewn commented on Myr's blog entry in Writing World
Just the facts: TOMORROW Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster TOMORROW Synonyms: 18 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus -
Saw? (You say "tomahto", I say "tomayto".)
-
Only if you retained all of your memories, otherwise it would just be your thumb.
-
Just the facts: REBORN Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster REBORN Synonyms: 37 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus REBORN Simple Definition - Merriam-Webster REBORN Related Words - Merriam-Webster BE REBORN Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster Reborn vs Rebirth: When And How Can You Use Each One?
-
flourish - Word of the Day - Thu Jul 2, 2026
sandrewn commented on Myr's blog entry in Writing World
I said it before, but I'll say it again........... For any and/or every comment I want to make on this, would require a trip to the "PIT" to post. ("Sorry, Charlie" ) Note: Hint - StarKist -
...and then life has a habit of sneaking up behind you....? What we see today: The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want @ Glastonbury [HQ] - YouTube What I remember: The Rolling Stones - You Can’t Always Get What You Want (Official Video) [4K] - YouTube
-
Just the facts: HOPEFUL Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster HOPEFUL Synonyms: 126 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus Adjectives for HOPEFUL - Merriam-Webster HOPE (FOR) Synonyms: 25 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
-
celebration- Word of the Day - Wed Jul 8, 2026
sandrewn commented on Myr's blog entry in Writing World
Just the facts: CELEBRATION Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster CELEBRATION Synonyms: 24 Similar Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus CELEBRATION Simple Definition - Merriam-Webster IN CELEBRATION OF Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster CELEBRATE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster CELEBRATE Synonyms: 68 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus CELEBRATORY Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster CELEBRATED Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster -
Most of us started out at the bottom and worked our way up, no matter what we did for a living. As a trooper I did what I was told and trusted those above me to teach, guide and lookout for me. Most of them were good people, but there were a few? Early on, as I moved up the ladder, based on my own experiences, I adopted the mantra, 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you'. It worked for me and those below me. After 27 years, as the oldest man in my unit, I retired with few regrets. Sprinkled throughout that time, I did get to enjoy, on numerous occasions, what you described above. Knowing many of them, carried on as I had done. (Old soldiers never die, they just fade away)
-
Just the facts: JOY Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster JOY Synonyms: 121 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
-
DITTO
-
Yet another, random thought. Does anyone here know who Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is?
-
Just the facts: SHELTER Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster SHELTER Synonyms: 82 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus SHELTER IN PLACE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
-
Just the facts: LIGHT Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster LIGHT Synonyms: 680 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus LIGHTS Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
-
Just the facts: RESTORE Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster RESTORE Synonyms: 38 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus RESTORED Synonyms: 67 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus RESTORATION Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
-
Just the facts: DAWN Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster DAWN Synonyms: 138 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus DAWN Simple Definition - Merriam-Webster DAWN ON Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster DAWNS Synonyms: 136 Similar and Opposite Words | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
-
Cursive writing?
