Jump to content

innerkid13

Members
  • Posts

    73
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by innerkid13

  1. innerkid13

    Chapter 7

    Does Kyle Aarons’ “Beyond the Crags” have any relationship to this story?
  2. innerkid13

    Chapter 8

    Does Roland’s “Sands of Time” have a relationship to this story?
  3. I’m thoroughly enjoying. Thank you.
  4. "I take it your Dave's other boss? Quinn Welsh. I'm the store manager." The Giraffe held out his hand. (Is it really a secret?)
  5. Theesome by default, not by conscious choice. Maybe an inability to choose against either. He seems practical enough to deal with it over time with more distance from his more repressive history.
  6. innerkid13

    Chapter 22

    I suspect these are the interactions along with Alex's thoughts that will fully convince me. Regardless, I am still enthralled by the fantastic story. Why must Thursdays be separated by those other six days of tortured waiting...
  7. innerkid13

    Chapter 22

  8. innerkid13

    Chapter 18

    Well stated, but I am still questioning Alec (perhaps I need an Alec short story for insight). I think Liam would benefit from more of a rebound fling even though that seems out of character. Still an entertaining and engaging story.
×
×
  • Create New...