Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

innerkid13

Members
  • Posts

    73
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by innerkid13

  1. innerkid13

    Chapter 18

    Woo-hoo! Go Davin! Go Joel! Learn how to be happy.
  2. innerkid13

    Chapter 15

    Only if the Darth went grey - there is no inherit evilness - just what is required to force back to balance - well her definition of balance - maybe if Yoda did not choose the Jedi or the Sith but the path between
  3. innerkid13

    Chapter 14

    Soap? It is more like Laverne & Shirley. I always wondered about Lenny and Squiggy. They probably smelled like bleach.
  4. innerkid13

    Claim the Storm

    Your story just supported that hate and anger is superior to supporting each other. I struggle to not reject this.
  5. innerkid13

    Chapter 17

    Minor detail: where are the dogs, with Colt, Gavin, Davin, and Two tractors across the road or on the couch before the boys return?
  6. innerkid13

    Chapter 5

    Minor detail: “Steve turned, pulling off his helmet and shaking out his dark hair. His eyes, electric blue in the low light, were warm and soft. He looked at Kenny, a quiet, questioning look on his face.” Kenny was wearing the helmet. Overall, enjoying this crazy little story.
  7. innerkid13

    Chapter 1

    I thought the purpose of a curtain was to peak and still be willing to believe what you see…or something even better…or…
  8. THaNK YOU! Is there a story about Renato, Ariadne, Timmy, and the council? I look forward to learning the answer one day…
  9. innerkid13

    Chapter 7

    “I Will Survive,” but I “Ain’t Gonna Bump No More.”
  10. innerkid13

    Chapter 4

    Ezekiel stood watch over them, his head turning and focusing on the Highlord approaching, standing protectively over Firlotte, who was down pulling tools from his tool belt as he wrestled with the hatch. He “Negative pressure on the other side,” Firlotte said, shaking his head as he came back up. “The station’s open to space, we’re stuck here… something missing between paragraphs
  11. innerkid13

    Chapter 4

    We need to get Darien out of there.” he looked about her, frustrated by the inactive consoles, “And someone get this virus out of our systems…” SOMETHING MISSING
  12. innerkid13

    Chapter 3

    Darien squared his shoulders, his jaw set, and without a word he moved onwards. He mounted a set of stairs at the far end of the great hall, staring at the mirror black doors, polished till they were almost reflective, making the hall seem longer than it was. The ship felt like that, one great optical illusion. He rested his hands on the flats of the doors and he pushed, the great hinges creaking as the DUPLICATED
  13. There are a few additional details in these sections that would benefit from one more review (e.g., Kai born in Seattle but referenced as Harlan born) - maybe copy paste errors during drafting/editing, otherwise really nice story telling.
  14. innerkid13

    Chapter 4

    Incubator! Love it! I guess the Donor could grow a pair and be a better man and father for it. Having grown up in an area that seems eerily similar, I am aware that people learn what is available to them to learn. At some point, they have to choose to question it or not. Those lucky enough become better humans because of a question or few. May we all be so lucky.
  15. Bring Him Home - Les Miserables Forbidden Fruit - The Apple Tree Where I Want to Be - Chess Miracles of Miracles - Fiddler on the Roof Why God Why - Miss Saigon Boy for Sale - Oliver! It Takes Two - Hairspray A Man Could Go Quite Mad - The Mystery of Edwin Drood Mama, Look Sharp - 1776 Not While I’m Around - Sweeney Todd You’ve Got to be Carefully Taught - South Pacific The Only Home I Know - Shenandoah
  16. Your writing continues to impress me more with each chapter you share. I continue to have the complaint that I just want more - faster. Well done!
  17. innerkid13

    Chapter 3

    Sad because I want more. Such a great story to leave where it is or continue. The intensity Bob could experience from this point onwards is electrifying to consider.
  18. What is more unexpected and disruptive than having an unexpected kid - biological, adopted, or otherwise (side effect of THE ceremony, Celine’s, Marcus’, magic deprived “junky,” something else). And who adopted whom anyway…. I am looking forward to where the Muses lead you.
  19. innerkid13

    Chapter 30

    How will Kenji generate sufficient autonomy to be part of the organization but less central? That seems to be the only way to balance the personal life with River and the tradition that is his family’s business.
  20. Jeremy is blaming Carter for awakening feelings that are exclusively for Ethan. Considering Laura and Dexter as indications of the environment that Jeremy was exposed to during his upbringing, I am surprised his reaction is not more toxic to those around him. Ugh. I am starting to hope that he burns down the house with everyone in it. Maybe the kids will escape with Jeff and Elena or maybe not.
  21. The writing is wonderful. Jeremy is so abusive to Carter (for a personal reason), that I am struggling to want any kind of positive outcome for him. I am hoping that this story can find a way to make him somewhat redeemable (good luck).
  22. In unusually erratic behavior, he miss directed the bomb between Georgia (the state) and Georgia (the country).
  23. innerkid13

    Emmett

    Demon? Dragon (but that’s a shifter)?
  24. innerkid13

    Chapter 8

    I see they are both part of the Kandric Saga.
  25. innerkid13

    Chapter 7

    I see that are both part of the Kandric Saga.
×
×
  • Create New...