Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,806
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. I'M. 👏 A. 👏 TOP!!! 👏 😡
  2. I'm disgusted by you both.
  3. No, because y'all are so hopelessly wrong!
  4. @dughlas @spike382 I hate you both.
  5. But I don't have fantasies.
  6. Your fantasies don't make me a pervert, they make you a pervert.
  7. Handsome's number one fantasy is seeing Canada's very own Ted Cruz in nothing but lace panties.
  8. Did Spikey hack your account?
  9. You don't look good in panties.
  10. But I don't talk about Clo's perviness.
  11. Then your a pervert as well.
  12. That's for you to figure out.
  13. @Headstall @clochette I ain't even gonna bother quoting your perverted comments. You both sicken me!
  14. Santa would never twerk for you, Chris. Well Aussies are weird like that, y'all even celebrate Christmas in the summer! I don't want to know! Uhm, I've never received any coal because I've always been on the Nice List every year since I was born.
  15. Two tornadoes touched down in the Texas Panhandle a couple days ago, thankfully they dissipated after a few minutes and there haven't been any reported injuries or damage to property. So that was my week, how was everyone else's?
  16. It's the first day of October... chill out with the Santa talk!
  17. As long as she's calling out your hypocrisy, I don't care.
×
×
  • Create New...