Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,565
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Hey future bro. Hope the weather has been treating you better. I keep telling you to get a wallaby.
  2. I'm not, that would be stupid. Nope. Be nice to Lung!
  3. I don’t know Dugh, probably. I have to tease you in some way. What a nice boy you are.
  4. I didn’t say you used violence, you’re not @Drew Espinosa
  5. It does sound like that.
  6. Hey Gary. @dughlas is definitely the first one…
  7. Spoken like a typical bully. How about violent emotional tempest? That's much more fitting.
  8. It was your usual, typical, violent response.
  9. Forgot to reply to this before… Clo…. STOP PERVING OUT!!!!!
  10. He was, briefly. Oh well if you say so than it must be... Drewth.
  11. So stop being a hypocritical bitch.
  12. I didn't say there was, but apparently other people can't have similar lists or some bullshit like that. For you, it's all about you and whatever you want to do.
  13. There's some actors you have claimed that I know you'll never trade. Your list of those seems to get longer and longer as time does by oddly enough.
  14. Way more than me, and you'e never getting Neo or Mark, so just accept it. You offered Peat & Fort with conditions, and I never seriously asked about Noeul.
  15. How many times have I made trades because you asked? How many times have I asked?
  16. Your lack of flexibility and willingness to make trades I ask for (except like once) was the provocation for my less-than-sincere response.
×
×
  • Create New...