Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. About “flashing lil Drew” my junk? No, I just responded to how he would likely respond if that were to happen. How do you always get it so twisted?
  2. A hypothetical scenario is not reality. Yes you’re being ridiculous.
  3. Ok both of you knew what I was saying so stop being ridiculous
  4. Babe, we both know that you’d get one look at my equipment and assume your usual role.
  5. But that’s just your friendly pet spider B-man.
  6. On I’m sorry, you’re a Drewth-teller.
  7. No one forced you to be a liar.
  8. I've been doing it for so long it's just routine now.
  9. Lung, your kilted sweeties are all crying right now,
  10. Drew is bulling me… AGAIN!
  11. Your demands are ridiculous.
  12. Whatever, I'm right, you're wrong. Get over it.
  13. The leads aren't the entire cast. It would have been like claiming the entire cast of Revamp in 2024, and multiple cast members changed and the entire list was fleshed out. Some of those are people you claimed, and a couple were my claims from like 2023.
  14. It's actually 100% correct.
  15. Silly Clo, they don’t make Spikey balloons… 👀
  16. I’m an important one. So… Good Afternoon, Lung!
×
×
  • Create New...