Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,602
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Whatever was “yours” pre-2023 is irrelevant.
  2. If I’d wanted him, I’d have picked him first. Instead, I gave him to you.
  3. You lost me again, the only thing Drew did was reply with a gif, as in we weren’t going to “kiss and make up. I didn’t see Gary saying anything here. But in the meantime, maybe relax a little, see if Mr. Steve will give you a shoulder rub.
  4. Sorry Bertie, I don’t know what Sicilian thing you’re talking about, my family is from Scandinavian and Welsh heritage.
  5. Your face is wrong.
  6. Your face vacations in Egypt.
  7. But "mousse" isn't English... is it?
  8. I think you mean "mouse" sis. Mousse is a dessert, and I'm pretty sure that's a French word...
  9. Don’t talk about my little bro like that…
  10. I started calling my friend’s cat “My Cat President” so it’s kept it fresh in my mind.
  11. We’re not for sale.
×
×
  • Create New...