Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,565
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. You weren't even aware of the Benz situation until after I claimed him, so NOPE!!!! I'm not sure what I said qualifies as a slur...
  2. Oh, my bad... I was only willing to give it another chance after watching Love Sea. Your post helped to convince me, and I still had to skip the first two episodes. Is that better?
  3. Thanks for proving who you are, Boom Boom.
  4. I was only willing to give it a chance after I watched Love Sea. Your post just pushed me over the edge. Anyway, we both agreed Boss and Noeul's story was better.
  5. Get rid of the hashtag and I'll believe it. You forget about most of your guys until I bring them up. Considering you now say this nonsense about pretty much all the claims I've made, your opinion on this is irrelevant.
  6. One is written as a direct response to your hashtag, cause you're still mad about Only Friends, one is "coveting" after guys I like that you collected and forgot about. And that's it. Benz is, in fact, MINE I rightfully claimed him after you discarded him. This never happened. Gary was being playful, he's not a Puritan, you weirdo.
  7. Nope he said what he said, you might be the craziest of all right now. That was a gif of Teletubies hugging. Whatever you're seeing if your projections onto me. Also, read Gary's replies, he is a nice grandpa, but he's not dead.
  8. Have you tried not being a greedy, manipulative bitch?
  9. That was just a barrage of pure Drewth. I almost want to complement you on it...almost.
  10. Babe, you can't kick yourself out of the group like that.
  11. Or maybe you grabbed my ass?
  12. Thanks for disproving all your own bullshit, again.
  13. My bad. It was pretty early when I posted that.
  14. In the court of Drewth? Was thinking about getting you a vacation trip for the dirty thirty, but I see you still haven't come back from your previous trip to De Nial.
  15. Go back and reread my quote, I clearly broke your post into parts and responded to each part. If that wasn't clear enough for you, I don't think any further explanation would make it clearer. I think your statement fits your own post way better: Or maybe this is all clever gaslighting and now you're starting to become more like Drew.
  16. Thanks for providing more evidence that you're a greedy little bitch.
  17. Who's the person who constantly drops nuclear weapons on people almost daily?
  18. Drewth. And this is the childish bullshit that you claim isn't just like Clo. She must be rubbing off on you.
  19. You can't really site specifics on that can you, how do I sound different from my usual self? I think I've stated, multiple times, that Drew and I have a lot in common. Maybe you guys just aren't paying close attention because he constantly makes himself your target and I spend most of my time arguing with him?
×
×
  • Create New...