Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. You’re overhyping a mid drama with a horrible “romance” story for one of the couples out of spite, and just to troll me. Nope you’re being pretty ridiculous.
  2. That's a bit much.
  3. It's amazing when you stop telling the Drewth.
  4. We call those people "insane."
  5. Bertie's got your back.
  6. You're the person from France, nude beaches for days...
  7. Dude, I'm not a monkey.
  8. That's always an issue in North Texas, and it does a number on my allergies every year.
  9. Oh Pagey, never change.
  10. Correct, he's from Thailand.
  11. That we know of... he and Fidel have this tendency to pull out unknown talents if their current assignment calls for it. Like that "Magic Mike" performance at the host club.
  12. Penguin was Kant’s safe word. Bison’s a kinky little perv. He’s like the adorable, Thai male version of Clo…
  13. He had a whole drawer full, I think there was even a ball gag. He should’ve used it, then he could do all the slapping and biting and clothespining he wants without having to hear “penguin.”
  14. This was in California, buddy. I think it’s more social media induced stupidity.
  15. That was a strange hill to die on. I even commented about Kant’s games and lies, and that it was all gonna come crashing down around him the other day. Gotta give Kant some recognition though, his commitment to the lie extends to letting Bison turn him into his sub in kinky sex games.
  16. I'm not exactly arguing for Kant as boyfriend material. Even First is the actor portraying him. In some ways he kinda is worse than Johan.
  17. Sounds like something you would do.
  18. That's... quite the goal. 👀
  19. Good that you finally admit it.
×
×
  • Create New...