Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. If you say so. He wouldn't repaint it.
  2. Drew riding in the back of his jeep:
  3. Wait WTF? Shouldn't he be in charge or the Cherry Pie 5k or something?
  4. Isn't there more than one? Also, that description pretty much covers all of them.
  5. Oh, now you want to be mixed in with the rest of us.
  6. Hey, Nicky. Not sure what you mean, it just seems like your standard Sunday morning.
  7. Because you're my Nong.
  8. You're the expert on bitchiness.
  9. You're not welcome, NONG.
  10. They were not on a date you troll.
  11. "Taking care of a drunk person" doesn't mean taking an unconscious person. who doesn't know you, back to your home he's never been to before, and putting him into your bed.
  12. It at the very least is coercion (possibly provable). and kidnapping early on. Even if his friends "gave permission" to take him, North himself certainly wasn't in any state to give consent. There's also the stalking. It's pretty borderline. I'm just assuming the SA is coming.
  13. That's a smart move, but I guess rich people can do whatever they want, to whoever they want, whenever they want.
  14. I eat chocolate, I don't make it.
  15. Stop bullying everyone, Nong.
  16. No evil candy factory staffed by the refugee kids of Botswana.
  17. There are no chocolates!!!
  18. Another Christmas where the baskets aren't made by child wage-slaves.
  19. What are you guys talking about? There is no Chocolate Factory, no child labor. The kids are safe and free from the genocidal madman (a.k.a Drew).
  20. But you did and I've proved it already, so nope.
  21. It was the bad screenplay there. But I'll rephrase: #GiveMeBackPond
×
×
  • Create New...