Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. It’s Johan’s fault for non-consensually taking North to a completely unfamiliar environment to “take care” of him, and then fucked off in the middle of the night to do rich kid stuff. And as the fan girls keep telling people who note the complete lack of chemistry between the two, and Johan’s reprehensible behavior toward North, he doesn’t actually care about the money he just wants to “ keep North close. Apparently that’s the only logical way an insanely rich wooden plank can show someone they like them.
  2. Got it. That was about the size of the Northridge quake when I was like 12. No tsunamis that time, but the valleys north of LA were hit the hardest then.
  3. What was the epicenter?
  4. Well I’m surprised he hasn’t already said it.
  5. No I meant to reply in Spanish
  6. I mean his idea of flirting is enacting exorbitant debts on someone he kidnapped, and keeps adding to the debt to keep the guy he “likes” silent from objecting to his abusive behavior. So yeah, I’d agree.
  7. Are you French Canadian today?
  8. You should tell the truth more often instead of the Drewth.
  9. We know babe, we know.
  10. The Ministry of Drewth version of the aftermath of the failed nuclear purge.
  11. Stop drinking peyote tea, Nong. There never was a chocolate factory, there are no slaves. You just couldn’t accept that your nuclear armageddon was a huge failure. #NongDrewLovesIrradiation
  12. The orca chose to live at Sea World
  13. At any moment he’s both in the group, and not in the group… … … And also dead?
  14. Excuse me, just last week dugh wanted to be included with the group, now he’s out again?
  15. Don’t hold your breath Nicky
  16. You’d have to go back to like our last two days of conversation.
  17. But that problem was solved so oh well.
  18. Well I considered your two boys as separate subjects.
  19. He wasn't asking about your list, sis.
  20. This orca felt so strongly I was right, he joined Sea World of his own volition just to get close enough to disagree with you.
  21. Morgan, Max, and cooking. (In whatever order you decide )
×
×
  • Create New...