Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Yesterday was Feral Lions Day for @Bucket1, but no I just was hoping he was enjoying his evening
  2. Hey B-man, hope you’re having a relaxing evening.
  3. Happy early Thursday Bertie.
  4. That’s apparently all I have.
  5. They haven’t watched enough Hallmark movies, it’s a baking competition they needed.
  6. Hey I visited there once… plus you’d be the expert on that.
  7. They even had a Walmart in Ketchikan Alaska, and that’s a place that has to fly everything in or bring it on boats.
  8. Good luck with that. My sleep test was a very interesting experience. I could never have done it at home because I was taking off equipment in my sleep.
  9. You live in the wrong part of the country for crawfish.
  10. But they were calling me a furry.
  11. Violence is never the answer.
  12. She's borrowing Drew's peyote.
×
×
  • Create New...