Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I really don't. I totally agree. He's such a troublemaker.
  2. Doing weird pervy stuff to your brother again?
  3. There may have been some Canadians with them... and some Brits...
  4. Yes that's much better... 👀
  5. What opinion? I only stated the facts.
  6. There is no excuse for that monstrosity.
  7. What kind of puppy puts all his points in stealth?
  8. Umm sorry sis, I go days sometimes without posting here, yet the pages grow while I’m gone…
  9. Just for a little comparison, my PMs with Drew are almost at 3300 now, 132 pages. So I guess we talk a lot.
  10. I didn’t even notice that at all, but now that you mention it, what the hell???
  11. Nope this is a Spikey thing. I can’t take responsibility for my little bro or sis.
  12. That's definitely something Drew would do, not me!
  13. I'm innocent as fuck!
  14. Well, Clo is a little pervy… 👀
  15. Bertie, why is always scary mask guys with you?
  16. Actually Nicky started it.
  17. Clo… … … … STOP PERVING OUT!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...