Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Whatever. Would just like to point out you give a “phi” honorific to a character that would be several years younger than you, played by an actor 2 years younger than you… But somehow claim I’m your junior…
  2. I know babe, I know.
  3. Good morning to you too, Nong BoomBoom
  4. You know it's a good idea.
  5. But this gaslighting would be so, sooo right!
  6. You've fallen for the masquerade.
  7. Oh yeah, my bad… 👀
  8. A pervy French girl
  9. Clo's a cyborg now.
  10. @Drew Espinosa I’m becoming more and more convinced that my gaslighting BL idea is actually the best idea forever.
  11. Clo you have to watch out for the killer sharks in the canal…
  12. It's Friday tomorrow, the weekend might have some fun with my group of friends, it could be worse.
  13. What did I say N'God Emperor?
  14. I didn't say anything...
  15. Yesterday was Feral Lions Day for @Bucket1, but no I just was hoping he was enjoying his evening
  16. Hey B-man, hope you’re having a relaxing evening.
  17. Happy early Thursday Bertie.
×
×
  • Create New...