Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I mean we could go back to talking about the ending of Only Friends, at least that's a more recent series than Love in the Air. 👀
  2. @Albert1434 it pays to have someone in the future in our little squad.
  3. I really did miss your posts buddy.
  4. If it's any consolation, i still hate the beginning.
  5. I didn’t hate it, I hated the beginning you goofball.
  6. Hey Crag, that’s good to hear, all I can offer…
  7. Sorry, little bro, you’re on your own for the cruise. Especially with you as the Spokesbitch. I just can’t do it.
  8. Is that how you intreated the post?
  9. Sorry Nong, hypocrites can't be Phis.
  10. I started watching the first episode and then just kinda stopped. Charlie's constant naval gazing just bored my and I couldn't pay attention. I actually started liking Tao in season 2, haven't seen enough of season 3 yet. Changing his character the way they did in season 1 really did him no favors.
  11. Just saw this now, Drew was referring to a series we talked about on here the other day. It has a pretty disturbing opening for a love story, something that if you changed the "pursued" character to a woman, and changed the soundtrack, the same ladies that make up a large portion of the audience would be decrying the "pursuer" as a sexual predator, which he basically was.
  12. Don't know if you can see my designation, but it's Drew's daily reminder I am his senior, and he should address me as P'Spikey.
  13. There's a rude comment or two in here that my 13-year-old self is dying say, but
  14. I saw the special episode on iQYIY, and I agree, and I will declare the talent of Boss & Noeul all day long, and I will definitely check out their new series. Just as I gave Fort & Peat a chance, and really liked Love Sea. I just hate romanticization of literal crimes, and the hypocrisy of the "target demographic".
  15. I don't endorse the misquote, but apparently you do... 👀
  16. Why are you saying yes though?
×
×
  • Create New...