Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Oh my mom and sister love them. My nieces and I love to make jokes while they’re watching them when we’re all together. My mom always laughs about it because she knows they have one plot and basically insert names and roll the dice on what kind of baking competition will take place.
  2. I hardly go to stores very often, but I’m pretty sure we had some places selling Christmas decorations in August, if not July. They really want to just have us celebrate Christmas for like 6 months. And probably airing those awful Hallmark Christmas movies that entire time. *shudders
  3. Obviously an evil doppelgänger, beware in case he tries to assimilate you.
  4. I only ever pay attention to the Stars during any game I see them live.
  5. Hey B-man, glad to see you survived another Wednesday in the OZ… Wednesday is the day they collect your “rubbish” correct?
  6. You don’t understand Dugh, he was out of control, this was my only solution.
  7. Hey buddy, good super early morning to you.
  8. That’s bullying, and stealing.
  9. Bitch, you just said you were going to try to steal my entire herd. Stop being a drama queen you bully.
  10. I'm going to do a countdown to when I take back Meen, Fourth, and Chan while keeping Mix, First, and Ryu.
  11. WTF? You have no authority over my claims. Guess it's back to claiming the universe.
  12. He keeps using math that isn't intended to measure time to determine his age. That "theoretical numbers" stuff has been feeding his Drewth. We should set up a countdown to his next birthday.
  13. That isn't conceding the country. There's a difference between letting you make claims and not trying to and saying "only Drew blah blah blah" Stop your selective reading.
  14. You're trying to gaslight me right now. I've told you a reason why I pretty much let you have at it with the South Korean guys, I never once said I'll never claim a South Korean guy again. For instance Seung Jin & Hoo Rim from Blue Boys.
  15. Your Ministry of Drewth "reality" is you trying to gaslight us, you werido.
  16. Are you taking a cruise in Egypt today, sis?
  17. Drewdo does... I'm pretty sure he went back and scrubbed the infamous spider incident from existence. If he could still edit posts that are so old. As if he could erase the fact that it rained spiders in the Panhandle, and they trapped him outside of his house. #NeverForget
  18. Bertie, I claim cute asian guys all the time. That's what Drew and I argue about 90% of the time.
  19. Umm, excuse me... Rule 1 should be that cute asian guys belong to me & @Drew Espinosa
  20. Welcome to our crazy house Jeff. Don't believe a word @clochette says about being innocent, she is the perviest one here. The crazy Texans she's referring to are @Drew Espinosa and myself. We're mostly sane though...mostly...
  21. Stop enabling your face.
×
×
  • Create New...