Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,558
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. 🤔 … Clo, stop perving out? 👀
  2. See, this right here, you can’t apply my quote to this.
  3. As long as it’s something you’re actually right about I have no issue. 👀
  4. BoomBoom is correct, this is a separate situation.
  5. I think you’re referring to our transaction, and I do appreciate your willingness to trade. But, you did get one of my favorite Korean actors (one of the few I’ve ever claimed) in return. So I feel I was generous as well.
  6. You should wear you title proudly.
  7. Nope it's still you, you're their Poster Bitch now...
  8. I would never want to steal you thunder like that, after all you've been voted Bitch of the Seas for last 5 years.
  9. I saw you on your new boat...
  10. If you ever try to use that against me and claim Benz, I know what to say… ”doctored images, manipulated quotes” BENZ 👏 IS 👏 MINE!!!👏
  11. Yes, you didn’t “give” Benz to me, but you did revoke your claim and I then claimed him for myself. Either way, he’s mine.
  12. We all know, Nong, you don't have to pretend to be tough.
  13. Stop manipulating my posts!!!
  14. Just a reminder lest anyone forget. Like the time it rained spiders at @Drew Espinosa’s house, and he couldn’t get inside his house. #NeverForget
  15. I messed up my entire post, but Drew’s a bitch
×
×
  • Create New...