Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Learn to take responsibility for your own actions. #PersonalResponsibility #NongDrewIsABitch
  2. Keep Khaotung's name out of this conversation, you bitch.
  3. You agree that you're a bitch? It's good you can admit it. Going too far, bringing Khao's name into your nonsense.
  4. Don't be so hard on yourself, sweetie. Also, lay off the peyote. Isn't that your famous tagline "What happens in Eqypt stays in Egypt" as the spokesbitch for De Nial Cruises.
  5. I guess those nonsensical safety videos paid off for something .
  6. Peyote is bad for you, babe.
  7. How's your cruise going today?
  8. I kept ‘insinuating’ did I? Don’t make me produce receipts for that, and your uhhh… preferred… disposition…
  9. Well since you don’t appreciate Force’s unique talents, I’ll take him off your hands.
  10. Yeah you do. And yet you made a list of actors you'll NEVER get.
  11. You need help. Also, thanks.
  12. Say no to drugs.
  13. You must be drinking the peyote tea again, you actually listed Khao on that ridiculous post.
  14. How generous of you, Nong.
  15. You failed at quote manipulation, I would never give you that honorific Nong.
  16. That wasn't a complimentary statement, little bro.
×
×
  • Create New...