Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,565
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. We all know, Nong, you don't have to pretend to be tough.
  2. Stop manipulating my posts!!!
  3. Just a reminder lest anyone forget. Like the time it rained spiders at @Drew Espinosa’s house, and he couldn’t get inside his house. #NeverForget
  4. I messed up my entire post, but Drew’s a bitch
  5. Why did you insinuate that I was humping anyone?
  6. Umm, don’t be weird, babe.
  7. Happy Hump Day everyone except @Drew Espinosa because of that one time when he excluded me, Also always happy to hear from my Big Bro @raven1
  8. Something something banned something something
  9. I mean, why else would there be a law about petting them if they weren't here?
  10. And apparently lots of people willing to pet them... according to you...
  11. So Is their absolute favorite meat from Montreal? 👀
  12. Until those grabby hands are mangling you...
  13. Robert Irwin grew up to be quite the handsome dude. Steve would have been proud.
  14. Sounds like it needed to happen. I wonder if the park will see any long term positive effects from that. Kinda like when they reintroduced wolves into Yellowstone.
  15. Sharks, crocodiles, and large cats mostly.
  16. Not how did you find out, how the hell was that something you were even looking at in the first place. I scroll through mindless garbage on social media all the time, and yet raccoon petting somehow never came up, even in "Stupid American Raccoon Petting" Texas.
  17. I'll say it again, everyone can see the proof, it's not doctored, my claim is legitimate. Accept reality and stop living on De Nial.
  18. How...what....how did you even...isn't it bed time in France young lady?
  19. Can't let this go unanswered...
  20. Do you know how many claims he's made, entire casts, and I've let him again and again? When I couldn't keep track of his ridiculous antics, and he produced some old post and I relented on any claims I might have been trying to make. Yet when I produce an old post for single actor, he won't relent. It's insane.
×
×
  • Create New...