Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,557
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I'm still way more generous than you.
  2. What a ‘Chad’! 👀
  3. What a cute little planetary visitor… 👀
  4. Hey! Pagey is not crazy sir!
  5. I think you meant, “Hello, crazies (and also Pagey & Spikey)… 👀
  6. Babe, you’re too quick to violence, you need help… 👀
  7. I mean if you want you want to…
  8. It’s good you can admit that.
  9. We totally had the same thought.
  10. #NongDrewIsAHypocriticalBitch
  11. Drew’s awesome.. 😭
  12. I do have the receipts and you still try to act like what you said before means nothing cause you try to move the goalpost to somehow make your own words not mean anything.
  13. Are you sure you scrubbed that from existence?
  14. You need to be responsible for your actions.
  15. There is that one scene in Only Friends, where Drew wished he was Boston... 👀
  16. I didn't say you weren't a genius, but your answer was incorrect. 👀
  17. Hey Bertie, Happy Sunday.
  18. This was also funny, but I think it was unintentional. 👀
  19. Clo, I'm thinking of this phrase, maybe you can guess what it is. 🤔
  20. @Bucket1 Happy Birthday to my favorite Australian. I wish you many happy years of tangling with feral lions every Wednesday.
×
×
  • Create New...