Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Nope, it's still all you.
  2. #NongOstrichBoyIsCrusing
  3. That was directed at you, sis. Stop manipulating my posts.
  4. Why don’t you get a nice healthy dose of… …, … Clo, stop perving out.
  5. Consistently hypocritical. So,
  6. I’ve used it twice, and both times you were being hypocritical. So, therefore
  7. And what is that point?
  8. I only call you hypocritical when you’re being hypocritical. How is that “everything” you do?
  9. #NongDrewIsAHypocriticalBitch
  10. The evidence is right here in the thread, my post demonstrated the evidence, just cause you’re now ostrich boy, doesn’t make evidence of your hypocrisy go away.
  11. #NongDrewIsAHypocriticalBitch
  12. It is when I’m defending myself from your unpleasant physical assault.
  13. By the way, you’re being a trolling bitch, as well as ridiculous.
  14. If you're going to throw accusations at me, you better be able to elaborate on your nonsense.
  15. My standard is not stupid, it’s totally reasonable.
  16. Wrong, I had a totally valid reason.
×
×
  • Create New...